ForexPeaceArmy Scam Warning

Blackwater

Active Trader
Nov 15, 2010
I know this will not help get blinded by the dream to profit big in Forex for the first time, but novice traders, please read this so you don’t get into the corner I found myself in, losing most of my money because this bastrad of all bastards who you call Felix, and i call Demitri or the real brain behind all this scam, a guy called Bruce Hoffman from Texas(convicted for many fraud crimes and spent time in jail).

This little punch of people doing what at least can be described as organized crime, including many other identities like Rob, Grespi, Rick, Ghafour, Rasheid, Omar, and many more masks….all fake.

They promote their signal service, fooling novice Forex traders to count on them in trading the news. They have caused hundreds of people to lose big money. They even dare to promise you if you lose that they can blackmail the broker to get you your money back.

They have done that several times and we have seen traders burned by their flames, and they try to flame brokers too, some times succeed and others not. Google for Felix combined with Oanda, interbankFX, FXCM, Forex.com, forexgen.com, and any broker of your choice, you will see their scams, a replica used with tens of brokers over the past 3 years, and the victims, hundreds of traders who get broke.
Read full article here

joenews

Trader
Dec 21, 2011
www.tradeforexmarketnews.com
Hi Blackwater. I appreciate your post and I feel bad for you if you lost money in a scam with "Felix".
I remember his first website about 5 or 6 years ago. The trouble he was going thru at the time lead me to a guy named Tom Yeomans (hope I spelled his name correctly)
Anyway, I joined Toms news trading chat room and he was a pretty helpful guy. I have since started my own news trading chat room and I see occasional articles about Tom, he is still around and anyone looking to gather some honest info on news trading should google his name.

Back to "Felix" ... I always wondered what happened to that guy. I know that forex peace army is around but I didn't know that he was still operating a chat room.

Be careful folks.... there are a lot of services that are completely unqualified to teach trading or call trades.

good luck.

Klinger

Trader
Jan 30, 2012
I am sorry for anyone who gets scammed in this type of business, but you have to know people like that are out there. I appreciate it when someone lets others know to be aware. You have to do a lot of research before you decide to put your money out there. I did a lot of practicing, too, so that I knew what I was doing. I have learned to have my managed Forex accounts by Equility, plus, I study the charts every day. If I lose anything, it's because of my own doing.

TheMakedon

Trader
Feb 1, 2012
Blackwater, I have read that article on a good forex blog, I guess it was forexsignalsblog dot com. If you`re the owner of that article and/or blog, well congrats! well written piece of work and very usefull for us, forex traders.

Keep up the good work!