www.toolstrades.com signal service. Scam or not?

Angel W

Trader
Sep 3, 2020
I can also say that Tools Trades is not a scam whatsoever. The site interface is very clean and a live customer service chat immediately pops up if you have any questions or if you're completely new to the trade. My experience has been very positive as I've got burned on other trading sites and lost lots of money. But these guys will make sure you'll get a decent return in forex trading.

Smith Don

Trader
Sep 5, 2020
I was reluctant to use them in the beginning. A Forex expert that uses them recommended that I give it a try. So I did. Well, at the beginning I found it difficult to navigate around. With time, I got a hold of it. It turn out to be a good trading experience for me. Great signal and working tactics made me get exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot. And keep up the good work.

Marija

Aug 31, 2020
If you are into trading, you probably understand the significance of trading signals. I'm 6 mounts in trading and i highly recommend Tools Trade.
It is very easy and practical to use the website,
they post relevant content to guide people and the customer service chat is very helpful and available 24/7.
Tools Trades helped me increase my investments and I recommend it to everyone looking to do the same.

Jusuf

Banned
Sep 6, 2020
I've been using toolstrades.com for a month or two now and so far, they've served me well and I got no proof of them posing a scam. As of signals, they are pretty precise, their website is on point and the mobile application is as well. They have got great 24/7 customer service which is pretty important for their type of service. As I will continue using their services, I'll be on the lookout for anything fishy and will inform if I happen to come across something.

Brianna B

Trader
Oct 1, 2020
Started using this website some weeks ago and I must say Tool Trades guarantees a high rate of effectiveness, the assistance to the user is constant with 24 hour live chat. In the little time I've been using them they've provided strong signals giving me a head start in my trading. They recommend really great trade signals especially for beginners with 70% success testimonials and informative videos to grow. I've had nothing but a good experience with them and I would 100% anyone to check them out !!

Dean Smith

Trader
Oct 2, 2020
ToolsTrades not scam at all. I was skeptical in the beginning too but I basically had nothing to lose. It really provides you with the best tools for trading, such as accurate signals and what a great customer service they've got. Not pushy at all, I think they're legit one of the best out there. Definitely worth giving a shot!

kibe

Oct 2, 2020
The beauty of TOOLS TRADE is that their recipe is simple, just follow their predictions and you will benefit. Their predictions are accurate, concise and coherent even to an inexperienced trader. They have stellar customer care services which does not delay to offer the so much sought of support. They have proven their unwavering legitimacy. They even have a free trial that acts as a salve to the sceptics. They are the opposite of a scam as untainted legitimate trendsetters.

Oct 2, 2020
Toolstrade can provide convinent atmosphere for traders, in short time I have built my business online without time, place,special condition and I didn't find any scam.

SBarrett

Trader
Oct 3, 2020
A scam by definition is a situation where one is cheated of something which often involves money. I don't see any indication that Tools Trades is involved in such a scheme, as you get a service in exchange for your investment. They even go as far as offering free trading signals to "test their platform." Taking risks is sometimes favorable and sometimes it's not. The outcome however, I believe, is no reflection of Tools Trades ability to deliver.

saad ahmad

Trader
Oct 4, 2020
I find it very useful for trading purposes. The customer service explains you all the necessary information in a very professional way. The signals I got were accurate and free. It also helped me while making transactions as I was new on this platform. The word scam goes totally out of the question when it comes to tool traders. It is indeed an informative trading platform that helps you make good profits. I totally recommend it.

Oct 25, 2020
Tooltrades,
It is the best website and I highly recommend this website comparing with other forex trading websites/apps. They offer support from the beginning and in every aspect of the signal. They are legit in providing signals. They have a really good looking design and it’s really simple and easy to use.
You are getting accurate trading signals, this is the only website that is offering that to you for free.
***********MOST IMPORTANTLY, TOOLTRADES IS NEVER A SCAM.

AdahN

Trader
Oct 26, 2020
I decided to start trading online and thought I could join tools trade. Surprisingly enough, the app itself is user friendly, even for first timers. I am just pleased with customer support too, as they are very active and respond to queries in time. They'll guide you accordingly and are very accommodating. I am sure if you haven't tried this tool yet, then I don't know what's holding you back in case you're interested. However, if you still have any doubts you can always ask and someone in the live chat will definitely reach out.

Betty Maina

Trader
Oct 27, 2020
Trading is not easy, some even think it's gambling. To help me get the hang of it, I tried Toolstrade signals. They are not 100%, yes. But only a fool will just enter signals without looking at the market trends and judge whether it's favourable or not. The trick at the end of the day is to make more money that you lost.Their customer support is awesome and friendly. If you think something is not like you expected, you can always chat with them! I would recommend Toolstrade to anyone who feels that they need help with trading.

Zunaira Ali

Trader
Oct 28, 2020
Toolstrade.com is definitely not a scam but, for sure it is used by scammers. So, the question arises that how it is used by scammers? The answer lies in its verification process of signal providers as our trading decisions are determined by a third party and that party needs to be scrutinize by the security team of that website. For pro-workers this website definitely works wonders as they know the tidbits of the bag signal providers. Besides this, this app is completely legit with some good features as well.

souheib2222

Trader
Oct 31, 2020
Great site and great help . I strongly advice you to use it to make profit . The free trial alone can give you enough gains , provided you followed the instructions given to you , to pay for an upgraded that is going to make you even more signals to trade with . Start your adventure and do not regret it thr result will be satisfactory .

adnan aslam

Trader
Nov 2, 2020
its not a scam. Its just scam for newbies who think of every trade to end up in profit. Ofocurse that's not what happens in trading. We have to bear some loss as well

Maya123

Trader
Dec 8, 2020
Toolstrades is not a scam but not a straightforward platform either. You have to register yourself through a broker to get signals. It's a trading platform so chances of success and failure are equal but since I'm new I have to see how things are working for me after a few months. So far not much progress.

fabianpg1212

Dec 9, 2020
I’ve started using tools trade just recently and all I can say so far is that is not scam. I can really provide an amazing review of the website because I haven’t made that much money yet. However, I do have to say that the tools have been useful enough to generate some income. I think I’ll stick to it to see is I’ll get the hang of it.

Bernard Kiama

Trader
Dec 9, 2020
Tool trade is a no scam as people say. It is very legit, easy, reliable and safe to use. For any help you need, they have a customer care service available 24/7 ready to help. I tried other trading signals before, but it turned out tool trade is the best. If you don't trust me yet, try it yourself to get their free signals to start trading.

Delia345

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Tool trades is not a scam. Yes some of the signals are not accurate but that's just a risk in trading that both beginners and veterans are willing to take. The information and help provided both on the app and website can be very useful.