Why you should not give up forex trading?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
FOrex business is riskyand sometime as trader felt so difficult to making profit in trading, but if they want to success of course don't give up whatever result that will obtained, and better always keep learning from our mistake also to develop trading skill to analyze trend market

coolboy

Jun 13, 2016
India
Forex Trading is the best business of earning an extra income in your free time, thus it is advisable to not to give up trading.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex business will become reliable business as source income if any trader already having good skill in trading and also having good knowledge related forex business because this is also as risky business

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses. This is my initial to do Forex business at present its very much difficult to give up Forex business. As per as i know Forex is the most profitable business than any other business.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe many trader eventually leaving forex because they get failure and only waste of time and money, but maybe for trader that already addicted in forex they forgeting all sacrifice in business no matter time or money

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
You need to know that your expertise in forex business is a valuable asset. so, if you want to stop or leave the forex business. then there goes your chance to get money from online. you are always many ways to become a trader. ranging from low capital or capital free of broker promotions. so do not...

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Forex Trading is the best way to earn an extra income. If you understand and learn how to analyze the market situation properly, you could make lots of money.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
To earn good money with Forex is not easy way, one needs years of experience and hard work. People want money in few days, and forex do not work like that, so many people faces losses and they leave Forex. Without learning Forex.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
My loss at the end of last year was 3K and in February this year I was in 500$ profit, now I gained 4K from trading and feel that I started to understand markets. I think if you are hard-working and persistent person you will succeed as sooner or later you will develop your own trading strategy which will give you trading edge

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes still many hope on future, forex business I think will never end, and as trader still having opportunity to making profit with good learning, forex will become get easiness if any trader able to making accurate analysis and having more winning trades than loss trades

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
There are a number of different, profitable traders involved in forex. The reason why most people don't make money in the markets is because of their mindset and not being organized.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah you might feel like leaving it in the beginning as you might loose sometimes but as you spend time in the market you will start earning slowly.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If any trader already passed level become profoitable trader although get small profit but if can consistent in profit, it will giving pleasant and making more spirit, but become good profitable trader need good learning and might not all trader can do it

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I have a very basic answer for this, giving up will always mean quitting will always mean failure, thats it. by letting go, you are killing all chances of success!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I have a very basic answer for this, giving up will always mean quitting will always mean failure, thats it. by letting go, you are killing all chances of success!
Yes leaving business will losing all opportunity to making money, and with never give will making more chances to get sucess, but also need good learning I think with high dedication

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
This is not possible to give up this forex trading business, I have been attracted too much by forex trading and i never think to retire trading forex.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes i think if we have high interested on business hence we will never give up and keep learning, it's because as trader usually already get earning from their effort because forex still very promising

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Forex is an Addiction for those who understands it and has the knowledge about it. It is the best way to make extra income and also to lose all your capital, depends upon how you trade.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think if any newbie learn carefully and not rush, they can making good preparation start with demo account, start with demo account will better if seriously in learning, most trader fail as reason also because they don't make good preparation included me

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! For a newbie, the best way to learn Forex Trading would be through Demo Account, as there is no risk in losing while demo trading and it is just like live trading.