Why you should not give up forex trading?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
All wishes among trader can getting success in this career, but many trader also get fail many times in this arena, me included the one faced margin call account might also part from trading and we must accept all these risk

MCR logitech

Aug 27, 2016
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
One should not be discouraged on losing small sum in Forex. The best way is to first back test the strategy and then trade based on the rules.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think if any trader they already finding profitable system and strategy hence with discipline and patience will increasing money with low drawdown, and to finding profitable system also need practice with trial error, like as some trader that prefer use ea usually also will backtesting ea performance before used on real account

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah Patience and Discipline are the key to become a successful trader, the one with anger and greed wont survive for long, it is the market for cool minded people.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Very good attitude if any trader having strong mentality, although faced many difficulties but they never give up and always learn to achieved their goal, all business required effort and strive indeed

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah, always keep learning. If you are failing then also take a break and then start again from begin. Forex is a risky business which can not win by anyone easily.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yep....! Forex Trading is quite risky and sometimes you need to stay calm to trade, so yes that is a good idea to take a break and refresh your mind, but don't take too long to come back.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Some trader after getting loss and failure they leaving forex awhile but eventually come back again after they having capital and might change strategy to making better result, sometime many trader still curious how to making profit in trading

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Few traders still dont find any strategy which can help them to earn profit or recover their losses. Because they are not using mind to create one strategy which can works only for them.

Free2Breath

Trader
Sep 6, 2016
I think that's why we must understand that Forex business is not getting rich quickly business. Stick to your own system and don't break your own rules. I to sometime break my own rules and that's the time when disaster came hihi...

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
You should treat all the losses as important lessons, as experience that could be useful in the future.
This approach isn't easy, you have to be ready for losses psychologically. But if you do it, trading will become a logical thing, not something that you'd wish to quit every time you lose money.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
It is important that a trader should develop his own strategy and set of rules with proper plan. Also follow your plan strictly so that the chances of loss can be minimize and you can get perfect trading style which can earn you more.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
You should treat all the losses as important lessons, as experience that could be useful in the future.
This approach isn't easy, you have to be ready for losses psychologically. But if you do it, trading will become a logical thing, not something that you'd wish to quit every time you lose money.
Really, sometimes I'm so angry about the losses that want to quit immediately, and then understand that I was the cause of losing money as I made mistakes. Don't know when the moment of full control will come. I try to cape with strong emotions every time they appear. Hope it's just the matter of habit.

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
I see that this forex business is a business that really give you an advantage and have a huge opportunity, it's why I try not to give in to this business. for that, I need to learn a lot and practice well in this business by utilizing a demo account or demo contest

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Forex gives opportunity to every one. It depends on person how it start working with Forex. Not every person is same as other one, few are sharp mind who learn well and some have to learn slowly.

Robian

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
First and foremost thing is if you want to be a successful trader then giving up is not an option or solution. Secondly, learning of strategies takes time. So instead of giving up forex trading try to invest time on learning. If today your are lossing then definitely you are lacking somewhere, therefore try to learn from your mistakes and trade under the guidance of experts as I practice of under signalstime
I think that phrase about mistakes and lessons should be the main motivation in every sphere of life. It's always a chance to learn something from ANY losses. Even if we talk not about money.
Sometimes I become angry due to losses too, but then I remember that I trade for 4 months only and start searching for mistakes...

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
trading is all about losing and earning. giving up is not an alternative. instead you should learn from loss experiences to avoid such things in future. that ll make a sense indeed.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Giving up forex trading after a couple of losses is not ideal. You should have been hearing of very successful traders. Did you think they gathered all their experience at once without suffering some losses? Just be patient and perfect your trading strategy.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Many new traders looses money in the start however they should let go off these losses in order to become successful in future. So we need to keep practicing demo accounts, be patience and learn how to make money through trading as forex may be easier but earning money through it is bit tough.