Why you should not give up forex trading?

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That is a pretty positive take on the situation and I am sure that is the case for many, many traders.

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
It is okay to back off but when you know you have a good opportunity like forex in front of you then one should think twice before giving up.

• 👍
Reactions: Cachinnation

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
Forex can be difficult at the beginning and frustrating due to the multiple loss, but I can say for sure that with more training and experience, it is possible to earn more profit than loss in forex trading.

I've been trading with demo for two months and kept losing; now I make multiple profits in demo account and will be live trading soon for live experience.

• 👍
Reactions: e_abrams

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Forex can be difficult at the beginning and frustrating due to the multiple loss, but I can say for sure that with more training and experience, it is possible to earn more profit than loss in forex trading.

I've been trading with demo for two months and kept losing; now I make multiple profits in demo account and will be live trading soon for live experience.
I wish you success!

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
One point to consider is market intuition which is accumulated when you spend a lot of time in trading, even on demo account. It's difficult to explain but sometimes there are high probability trading opportunities popping in the market but only experienced traders are able to identify them.

JimBarryman

Banned
Jul 7, 2021
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Unfortunately most people are led to trading via Insta gurus, terrible signals and courses. This is a game where you need to learn yourself - it can take you months, or years. But stick with it.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Very true. They open an account thinking they will get rich quickly, blow the account, develop the idea that trading is impossible or a scam, and give up. Definitely don't think it's for everyone but I believe that a lot more people would have a better experience if they started with the right mindset.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
True. Starting with unrealistic expectation is a good way to set oneself for a failure from the very beginning, unfortunately.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Because there will always be plenty more opportunities in the future. The biggest market in the world is not going anywhere

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
If you'll start forex trading with a mindset of having huge profits then you really shouldn’t be trading in the first place. Quitting isn ot bad if you are not liking it but in my opinion, the time to quit is after you’ve given it a real chance. This means trying to understand the markets and developing your own trading system and then testing it for a reasonable period. If you’re still not profitable or you’re not enjoying the time and effort it takes to develop a profitable system then you should probably quit forex trading.

Apr 25, 2021
The leverage makes it "easy" money when you know what you are doing.

No other trading where I have been able to turn $500 into $2k+ in a month or two.

tomass

Banned
Nov 18, 2021
Whether you wish to continue trading or not, it should be your decision completely. You will be the best judge of your performance and outcomes and make your decision on the basis of that.

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.
Agree also doesn’t help with all the scammers offering to make them loads of money

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Scammers do largely take advantage of newbies, unfortunately. I don't know what the solution to that problem is. :(