Why trade in demo not feel any risk??

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
It's very simple. On demo accounts you have no fear of losing real funds and believe it or not it makes a very big difference in your trading decisions. Still demo accounts are good for testing purposes.
Yes right, if any trader want to built up good psychology trading they need to use real account with real money, and usually also will different emotion using bonus with own money from their own pocket, tension in fear losing money will more taste with money that from own pocket money.

• 👍
Reactions: Jack72

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
Yes right, if any trader want to built up good psychology trading they need to use real account with real money, and usually also will different emotion using bonus with own money from their own pocket, tension in fear losing money will more taste with money that from own pocket money.
That's exactly what I have learned in my experience on the market and I believe everyone has been there and can tell the difference.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
That's exactly what I have learned in my experience on the market and I believe everyone has been there and can tell the difference.
Mybe real market condition in demo and real is remain same, but that make different is about emotion and also usualy initial capital in demo use huge number capital to start, many broker offer demo as free acount with more than one thousand dolar while in real account sometime any trader only use one hundred dollar

• 👍
Reactions: Jack72

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
But however practice in demo is very important, because this as early preparation before jump to real account, and because usually demo use huge capital so better register through metatarder and fulfiled amount capital equivalent with amount money hat want to invested in real account later.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
But however practice in demo is very important, because this as early preparation before jump to real account, and because usually demo use huge capital so better register through metatarder and fulfiled amount capital equivalent with amount money hat want to invested in real account later.

It is equally important for us to understand how well we can do our trades in the Demo trading accounts and that way alone we will be able to spot the differences between trades that will give us profits and the trades that will give us losses :)

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Let me give an everyone an example about Demo and a Live Account. A doctor will never get complete understanding or skill or experience if he never operates on a real patient. If a doctor makes mistakes he may go back to training. But after training, if he doesn't get back to work on a real patient, he’ll never get the real experience.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Well, that could be because they trade with play money, hence no risk of losing it as in a live account. But then this risk free environment is the best place for new traders to learn well about trading forex.

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
demo accounts will not be giving you real risk as your money is not involved. however there is a lot more to learn with demo accounts. sites like signaltimes has one of the amazing demo account services ever. got a great learning experience with them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, it’s all about your mental preparations. Yes, you can play with this virtual money but don’t be careless. You are investing your time here. So, new traders should be more sincere.

Well, it’s all about your mental preparations. Yes, you can play with this virtual money but don’t be careless. You are investing your time here. So, new traders should be more sincere.

Mental preparations with real money is useless exercise.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Sometimes, emotions could appear even while demo-trading. There could be such specific feeling as the need to be right. This means that the trader would believe his decision was right under any circumstances. In case of trading on demo, he would just let the position to become profitable after large drawdown (since there is no fear on demo) or even add to such position. Another thing is that the trader could avoid trades because of the fear to be wrong. All this could damage trading skills and form wrong habits.
The only emotions-less demo trading is back testing on historical data. During such testing (with the help o built-i Tradingview tester or Forex Tester, or something else) the software executes the trades strictly according to the trading rules and generates the final result. Only testing like that could show the real profitability of the strategy.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
If we are not stick any trading strategy on demo account then we will get nothing in this practice. Take responsibity on this will help us improve demo account to real account.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Demo = no emotion
Therefore mindset works differently and we make decisions that we wouldn't with real money.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I will tell you more, an experienced trader and on a live trading account forgets about the risk. Therefore, traders need a risk Manager-a program or another person.

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX