which Forex Broker is good for new start ?

dirplanet

Trader
Feb 10, 2013
Hello
i am new in this Forex Wold Can any one please tell me witch Forex Broker is good for new start ?

I am want's to do start with 20$ to 100$

Can any one tells me witch broker Is good for me ?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You may also want to check out Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari..would suggest the last for beginners..
And since you are new, you may want to read up on the free online resources, including info for beginners and go with demo. Start with demo and after you are sure you have learnt it all, move on to live account.
FYI, since the amount in question is between $20 and $100, would suggest you read up on leverages and margin. Rule of thumb: the smaller the amount the greater the P/L impact

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
What you need a broker offer micro or mini account. Please study some well-known brokers at some best forex reviews site as FPA. Then you would make a good choice.

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Alright and when we register should we deposit on the spot or we can check the broker before and then decide whether we will proceed with it. Please let me know as am a newbies also. Thanks

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You need to visit the brokers website, read up on what they offer, and do a check. Usually you can read up on what sort of reviews the broker has got from other traders and finally, move on to demo. Good luck!

Molly

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
Any broker you like is the best broker to start. Don't worry - the first experience is a good thing!))

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
For a start, I think you need a broker whose system is less complex. You also need a broker that will allow you to invest as little as $20 or 50$. i think PROFIFOREX allows you to open a micro account and their withdrawal is pretty fast. So, you need a good broker, and not just any broker. We are talking about real money here.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Actually, most brokers offer micro accounts. For example, the brokers I use, from Trader's Way to FXCM all offer low end accounts with very low deposits. And usually, they all offer various options for withdrawing profits, from LR to MB.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Here's an additional tip: Most brokers offer bonus with differing terms. For example the three I use, Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari all offered bonus but the terms differed. So double check the terms when reviewing the bonus feature offered by ANY broker..some may require you to complete X number of trades before you can withdraw, etc.

james88

Banned
Mar 11, 2013
I am currently trading with the Profiforex metatrader, its really great. You'll receive about 10% bonus for every deposit you make. If your deposit is below 50$, you'll still get a bonus of 5$, which is fair enough. I think is ok to start here.

james88

Banned
Mar 11, 2013
For a start, I think you need a broker whose system is less complex. You also need a broker that will allow you to invest as little as $20 or 50$. i think PROFIFOREX allows you to open a micro account and their withdrawal is pretty fast. So, you need a good broker, and not just any broker. We are talking about real money here.

I am sure Profiforex is good for a new start, I use this broker and one other broker. A new trader needs a trading platform that is very easy to use and not too complex

forexskalper

Trader
Apr 5, 2013
I started with BelforFx because they offer social trading, so while i am learning to trade by myself, i place some orders following the best traders that i pick.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
And if you are still not sure about trading, you could always opt for a broker who offers copy trading..
And yeah, with hard work and experience, you should be able to trade effectively.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013

Actually, most brokers offer micro accounts. For example, the brokers I use, from Trader's Way to FXCM all offer low end accounts with very low deposits. And usually, they all offer various options for withdrawing profits, from LR to MB.

Well, its not really all about low spread and low deposit, which are advantageous. It also has to do with how satisfied other traders are with a particular broker and actually the broker you mentioned is not doing a good job on that even though its very popular. Before I registered with my broker I found that the positive reviews are far greater than the negative reviews, even the negative reviews are from traders who have traded against the rules of the broker. I am still here because they offer very fast execution speed and charge only a small amount per trade.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I would recommend Paxforex due to their deep liquidity as all orders are executed at the price you set your order (this applies to pending orders). They also process withdrawals the same day (if received before 5pm, otherwise they will be processed next day). All my withdrawal requests have been executed withing a few hours. They offer great customer service and their forex course will give you a good starting point.

In the end you should pick a broker you feel comfortable with.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Granted it is always not about the spreads or deposit amount but that's perfect for newbies who prefer to trade right away. And FYI, some of the reviews are paid for, which is why you need to do the research by testing the broker with a micro account..
And remember, some of the brokers do mislead traders, they may not be a real ECN, and the list goes on. As R said, at the end of the day, opt for a broker you're sure is the real deal..

forexqueen

Trader
May 30, 2013
Its good to trade the forex market , this is because making money here is as easy as it seems , but you have to make sure that you have learned well before trading

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
That should be a broker offer demo account or small deposit. Since no trader want to spend for Forex a large amount.

Also, that broker should have learning section, provide signal , advices for new trader.