which Forex Broker is good for new start ?

jlangeles

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
You still have to consider a lot of things, not only the deposit, for example, going with a demo, one that does not expire like with fxcm(http://www.fxcm.com) or 1LotSTP (http://new.1lotstp.com), check a further list here ([link removed]). Also you need to know which type of broker you want, Market maker, DMA, ECN, STP, etc. Then, check if citizens from your country are allowed to open an account with that broker. Finally, checking some reviews and then you can go for it!

Renegade

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
I think with 100$ deposit, you can chose almost every broker that works on metatrader platform. And the leverage can untight your hands.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Selecting a broker is never easy, especially given the number of brokers setting up shops.
You must have an idea of what kind of account you're looking for, check out the broker, read up on some independent reviews and then make your decision.
The brokers I use, from tradersway to FXCM, did the grunt work and checked them out in detail, before opting to join up.
And of course, if you are going live right away, start small

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
yeah, selecting the broker like finding the needle in straw...
We can't know is it better or not, is it scam or not. I've trade in liteforex for 3 years, and so far no problem with them. all going interesting and very good broker to join..

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Finding and telling which broker is better compare to others is really hard knowing that there are lots of available broker in the market.But one big factor that we all want is for us to feel comfortable when trading with them.You can try gdmfx a legit and a good broker for one!

NarritiveFx

Trader
Dec 9, 2013
Hong Kong
The best way to look for a forex broker is to be comfortable with your trading style and find someone who offers features which closely match your trading parameters - ecn, tight spreads, accessible support.

or me - and this is why I use brokers like excel markets - the key thing is to ensure that your chosen broker's data feed operates off of an interbank data feed, where all trades are passed straight through to the liquidity provider - because what is the point of trading if in addition to all the mountains I have to climb, my own broker is trading against me...?!

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Hello
i am new in this Forex Wold Can any one please tell me witch Forex Broker is good for new start ?

I am want's to do start with 20$ to 100$

Can any one tells me witch broker Is good for me ?

You are ready to start real trading? Then open accounts with minimal depo. Who knows, maybe you'll unlike first broker, then second one... Why u need to lose your cash? When i started to trade with my broker, I started with deposit in ten bucks. when I understood that this broker is loyal to me, I invested 100 bucks more. So don't be haste with depo big cash) 100 $ is a big funds to choose the broker.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
If it is interesting for you, I had choose Gainsy - broker, that is regulated by FSA. Minimal Deposit is 10 bucks. Before this I used the services of another 2 brokers. They were not bad, but the deals processing speed was too low.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
I agree. There are so much to be considered when searching for a broker, especially that meets your expectations. Hmm, but I might suggest 1lotstp and try to visit their website some time. The thing is that look for the broker you are comfortable working with.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
I started my live trading with 500$, haven't blown the account yet so lucky me I guess. Things that I looked for(probably things that everybody looks for when choosing a broker): regulation, minimum initial deposit,quick order execution,withdrawal processing time,etc.Again, it all depends on how comfortable you feel trading with them(assuming you have tried different demo accounts) and on how they have treated you - whether they continuously have spammed your mailbox during your demo period with alluring e-mails for example or have let you take your steps on your own.

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Any broker you like is the best broker to start. You can open an account with any broker of your choice. The one that suite you and can render you the best services.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Check is there an office of any popular broker next to you - it will be easier for a start.

Agreed but that is also a tad difficult, for most of the brokers on account of regulations and other reasons have offices located elsewhere..at most, they might have a local office, eg FXCM for one..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it would be really awesome if some brokers would open an official office here in the philippines, there is only one that i know of and i think its admiral markets but they were never to my liking (no offense) I mean the marketing was a bit too aggressive for me :)

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
As a newbie, the best broker that can serve you well is that broker that offers demo account, and a micro account. I think some forex offers bonus for a start. You should search for more brokers and know what they really offer for new traders.

shl2412

Banned
May 22, 2014
Pakistan
Hello
i am new in this Forex Wold Can any one please tell me witch Forex Broker is good for new start ?

So many good brokerage companies in the world, i am a newbie here and i heard about several good brokers in forex trading , now my first day on this forum and i am here to learn more and more about forex trading and their brokerage companies.

Mar 30, 2020
Hello

Swiss Capital FM is definitely not your best friend. Their trading conditions may seem fair BUT you may lack peace of mind start trading with them. They are intrusive in terms of calls and avoid answering direct questions. Instead they are asking a lot of them. It's not even funny.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Finding a broker that matches your trading style is not easy. After a thorough research, it depends on different type of people for different trading conditions. I prefer genuine brokers like Turnkey forex, traders way, fx choice rather than restricted regulated broker which is no fun for trading.