I need Fund to start my forex journey

Klinger

Trader
Jan 30, 2012
I had someone ask me for $10. as I left the grocery store today.... but he didn't say he was going to add it to his forex account so I told him no.

Good one! I guess the person who requested the $10 here thought it was worth a try. If you never ask a question, the answer is always, "No". Asking the question always gives you a 50/50 chance!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Thank you!

Thanks for the laughs..yea, guess we are bound to come across more of the "gimme real cash to trade with so I can learn how to lose it in 10 seconds" thread..

saudagar

Trader
Jan 12, 2012
What? Brokers handing out money for nothing..that will be the day. Yes, a few shady ones do "deliver" on bonus with no strings attached or at least, that is how it will seem. Then, just as you try to withdraw the bonus POST the terms getting fulfilled, the bonus disappears into thin air.

So much for "free money" and yes, as a term it is quite common but reality bites and it will bite hard when you wake up and realize that there's no such thing as free money..

You're only talking about your bonus disappearing into thin air - think about the poor farmers at MF Global - who lost their principals because the firm speculated with their money on European sovereign bonds. Who, or where, is safe?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
True enough and given the current Market conditions, not sure how to define "safe" anymore. Of course, it goes without saying "Risk Management" is the number one bestseller as far as investment goes, given what's taking place..