What is your most Profitable Trading Strategy?

fidelcrest

Banned
May 14, 2020
As a Trader, what is your most Profitable Trading Strategy and what Instrument has been your most profitable?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I think that the most profitable strategy will vary from person to person and I definitely haven't tried all strategies out there but what I like most is band trading plus doing risk management by calculating risk to reward ratio.

ChildOfGod777

Trader
Jun 29, 2021
Lol, he is already banned.
The most profitable strategy is a reliable strategy, but most of all you'll need to have confident in it!

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
Hi everyone
I am trading both on the main trend and on corrections. I find entry points on average time frames of 30 minutes and 1 hour, taking into account the exposure levels and trend channel theory using the Fibonacci grid.

Paul Sachin

Banned
Feb 14, 2022

I would say Day Trading because day traders can trade several instruments throughout the day and close positions by the end of each day. They do not carry positions overnight, thus avoiding overnight fees.​

A day trader often incorporates both fundamental and technical analysis. Analysts use hourly charts to spot recent price trends and decide whether to buy or sell a financial instrument according to price changes. Once they detect that the market is moving against them, they can exit quickly to avoid losses.

atrint3y

Trader
Feb 24, 2022
My easiest strategy is a trend following EA I made that trades all instruments (providing the spread is small on an H1) and for the small minority of trades that became profitable I would excessively add to them, but I found it to be mentally draining
Post automatically merged:

My easiest strategy is a trend following EA I made that trades all instruments (providing the spread is small on an H1) and for the small minority of trades that became profitable I would excessively add to them, but I found it to be mentally draining

Nestop98

May 7, 2022
I like to use a global macro strategy. This strategy is also used by many hedge fund managers and high net worth investors. Global macro consists mainly on the analysis of a country's economy but it also involve techincal analysis for market timing.

toibit

May 7, 2022
I did very well with trend following using two simple moving averages but I also recognize that this strategy doesn't work well during choppy markets.

Claud Lepathy

Trader
Apr 15, 2022
I use the 2-RSI strategy by Larry Connors. But to eliminate false signal you can add the Accumulative RSI (2) indicator. The indicators used are:

Time frame: Daily
- RSI (2 period)
- SMA 200
- SMA 5
- Accumulative RSI 2 period

Thanks

SaadAbdul

Trader
Aug 29, 2022
For a newbie like me it is a bit complicated I guess any strategy can be successful if you mastered your sentiments . I am trying to learn copy trading just to learn from experience traders but I think I can't do it my own the required knowledge need years of research .