What is the best broker for scalping?

eto

Trader
Dec 9, 2011
Are they regulated? i mean Nano4x;as most brokers are against scalping;do let us know other regulated brokers that permit EA and scalping

Apr 18, 2012
First I tried ACM but I did not find their customer support good plus they have poor Forex education and trading recommendations which I really need during the time I was starting. After which I transferred to FXCM but I am currently having problem with them now. Its a long story and will be off topic if I post it here. So for the time being it seems that I will be switching broker twice.

Apr 18, 2012
Hi all,

What is the best broker for scalping?

here is the conditions I think it should be exist on that broker:

No any restriction on scalping, I means I can open a trade and close it in just few seconds and with any number of pips profit, even less than one pip.

It would better to be registered at NFA and other such organizations.

Support electronic banks, and fast in deposit and withdraw.

Got good reputation between traders.

low spread+commission.

high leverage.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I do not scalp but use Trader's Way, FXCM and of late, Aplari. If you are looking for low spreads, accurate quotes, it may be a good idea to look out for ECN brokers.
But do note, not all brokers allow scalping so you may want to sort through the brokers by checking for this. And there're only a few retail ECN brokers, who offer competitive account packages, so your list should get whittled down a bit, let us know what happens..

suyakonimo

Trader
Jul 13, 2012
I never have thought something like this would occur.
But anyways I thank you all for bringing this matter up.
Atleast I could prepare for the possibilities to happen.

timy1

Trader
Jul 15, 2012
I have been using IC Markets True ECN account for scalping, the are the only broker that I know of that has a zero pip stop loss and take profit limit. Their spreads are also pretty good EUR/USD average 0.1 pips and often sits at 0 pips during European and US sessions.

They are definitely best broker that I have found for scalping.

ProScalper

Trader
Sep 1, 2012
Try ThinkForex, FXOpen, Exness, NordFX with rebates from Premium Trading, but they all have no serious licenses. I am now looking for a NFA or FSA registered broker for scalping. Is anyone working with ATCBrokers? Do they have IB offering rebates?

SavFX

Trader
Sep 13, 2012
It depends if you are scalping manually or using ea, many brokers will block arbitrage traders as they see it as cheating!

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Hi there! I am new here and in trading. I wanna to earn on Forex.
Could anybody give me a peace advise what brokers' conditions are the best and how to start for better results because I do not want to loose my money
Really appreciate your thoughts.
Good luck.

Sep 28, 2012
Any broker under FXSystems.com
1lotstp.com
1pipfix.com
loyalforex.com

execution is fast so you can scalp and they let you withdraw profits

Cppolybd

Trader
Sep 30, 2012
I am trading with EXNESS for like a year. it is best for scalping I think. Very low spread starting from .4 pips. You can close a trade within seconds!!! Leaverage up to 2000 and E currency eithdrawal done within minute.

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Regulations have nothing to do with scalping. Look for a regulated broker that offers ECN accounts, you can do whatever you want in those accounts. I am not a huge fan of scalping but good luck :)

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
DO NOT scalp with dealing desk/market makers, it will always end bad. Also, there are many brokers who say they are stp and they are not, many run a dealing desk behind the scenes.

There are some easy ways to identify, if the have restrictions on trading like minimum pip level for sl and tp, and also on scalping/hedging, time restrictions or pip restrictions means dealing desk.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I think some other brokers do allow scalping as well. Like the one am with Profiforex, they do allow scalping on 5 digit quotations.