What Forex Broker is the best to trade?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Muller,
Welcome to earnforex and feel free to post more on your trading experiences and anything else you may wish to share with all of us here, happy trading!

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
That what most traders do useful. The term "Time is Money" is indeed an issue in Forex. Many traders think that the market can move at any time and they are always up to their PC's waiting for the good moment. We should also consider some important factors in Forex. This is really important and we need to make sure that regardless to time we are a able to make money!!

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I use a couple of brokers, HotForex and Easy Forex, but I am using them through Rebate Army. I am not worried about bonuses they offer but I like to know my money is safe and so I ensure they are regulated by the appropriate bodies. I also like MT4 platform.
I hope I have helped somebody as this is my first post and I only joined the forum today.
Regards
Hans

Every comment is useful and you did share something useful here. It good to hear that you are worried about your money is safe. There are good brokers and Hotforex is among them. MT4 is the best platform to trade Forex and many traders use it for their daily trade. I wish you good luck in your Forex adventure and i hope that with time you'll become mature enough and can call yourself and successful trader. Cheers ;)

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I personally use fxpro and exness. No problem with them.

Thanks for sharing your brokers with us. It is important to know where you are trading and whether the broker is reliable to count on. I can see that you do not have any problem and it good as many traders here can count upon your post to open an account with them!!

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Well, I am trading with Hotforex from last one year and according to me your can go with Hotforex.

I can see that there are many traders around here and some other forums as well who trade with Hotforex. Am myself trading there and it is a reliable and very flexible platform as well. So far no problem what so ever and it is now 9 months that am trading there. Still as i say there are also some other good forex brokers!!

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
EXNESS should be good. i use them and they are fast and honest.

Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this Forex Broker before.. It is nice that we share our broker with others as they can see from traders how reliable it is. Thanks again mate

CityBoy

Trader
Oct 11, 2012
I trade with City Credit Capital, no problems with them so far. I like it that they're uk based as well no offense but I dont particularly trust those Cyprus brokers as they can be here one day and gone the next.

Oct 17, 2011
India
I can see that there are many traders around here and some other forums as well who trade with Hotforex. Am myself trading there and it is a reliable and very flexible platform as well. So far no problem what so ever and it is now 9 months that am trading there. Still as i say there are also some other good forex brokers!!

Totally agreed with your words, I have two live accounts one with Insta and one with Hotforex. But I am mostly tradign with Hotforex because I like the spreads and execution.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I am yet to check out Hotforex, will try and set up a demo account soon. Just how long does the registration process take?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Don't they ask for documentation? Well, if that is all there is to it, will set it up later today.
Thanks

trader6

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
What qualifies as a good broker? I mean, what should a person really look for? If the broker is good with answering your questions but slow on assistant with trades, what do you?

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
I've looked through a lot of brokers and their conditions of trading. Well and I paid my attention on accentforex. So first of all I opened demo account with them. And after some period of time I opened live. I can say that for now I am satisfied with trading using them.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I've looked through a lot of brokers and their conditions of trading. Well and I paid my attention on accentforex. So first of all I opened demo account with them. And after some period of time I opened live. I can say that for now I am satisfied with trading using them.

I would never judge a broker based on their demo account and the only way to really find out is by opening a live account.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Come on, that does not apply to all brokers. Granted some offer demo packages that are a world apart from their live platform but demos do provide new traders a way to learn more about the broker in question and allows them to get used to all the tools, from charts to indicators, on the broker's MT4 platform.
The point being, that even if the demo is different from the live account it makes sense for a newbie to open a demo and get used to the platform before heading for a live account..