What Forex Broker is the best to trade?

cashfinder

Trader
Jul 5, 2012
Hello
i am new at this which Broker your are working with and if you had any trouble cashing out your earn money?

Which platform you will recommend and how dificult is to get money you have earn?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I am using Trader's Way [ECN], FXCM and Alpari..and they are all good - no issues with withdrawals and all offer multiple withdrawal options..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hello
i am new at this which Broker your are working with and if you had any trouble cashing out your earn money?

Which platform you will recommend and how dificult is to get money you have earn?

I use PaxForex as my main broker. I have a Standard account with them and never had a problem with deposits/withdrawals. Their customer service if top of the line. I can only recommend them.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Additionally, you may want to review brokers based on account packages, reviews and so on. BTW, do not fall for the "huge bonus" bait and switch..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Ahh!

A big first time deposit bonus is not always a sign for a bad broker.
Wish that was the case all over, but the fact remains most brokers use the big bonus feature as a "bait and switch" in order to get more newbies to sign up..been there, and from personal experience, none of the huge bonus options turned out to be anything other than buzzkill, maybe it's just my bad luck..
LOL

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
And yes, a few good brokers do provide good deposit bonus options..or so I have heard..maybe, my luck will turn for the better. I'm always on the look out for good brokers and hey, if they offer great deposit bonus options, even better..the hard part is in locating these great brokers.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
And yes, a few good brokers do provide good deposit bonus options..or so I have heard..maybe, my luck will turn for the better. I'm always on the look out for good brokers and hey, if they offer great deposit bonus options, even better..the hard part is in locating these great brokers.

Well, I can recommend that you give PaxForex a try. They offer great bonuses and I have not regretted that I made the switch to them. They are the first fore broker that I have been with that had the offers and services in place without any hidden restrictions that made the bonuses not worth it.

Besides that they offer almost re-quote free trading and slippage is not an issue, even during news events they offer stable spreads.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I actually trade Forex in Hotfx and it is really a reliable platform and very secured as well. But you can also find many other Forex Platforms that are also reliable. I would recommend you to ask questions about the broker. Make sure you check the Terms and Agreement as many of us usually miss that and it is important to know that. If you encountered any problems make sure that you contact them straight away - good luck mate.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Oh yeah, it makes more sense to read the small print, esp where bonus is concerned..research and learn what it means before you sign on the dotted line.

AbbottB

Active Trader
Sep 4, 2012
Hi, I would recommend opening a demo account with a good forex site. This demo account will allocate practice money that you can practice with and see if forex is good for you and whether you would make money or not. The great thing about opening this demo account is that this is not real money but you'll be able to trade live in the market with this practice money given to you by the site. But note that this is practice money and therefore not real money. Once you make a profit with the practice money and are comfortable with trading forex, you can open a real trading account. Good sites provide one-on-one forex guidance. It takes a few clicks to open a demo account.

Last edited:

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Oh yeah, it makes more sense to read the small print, esp where bonus is concerned..research and learn what it means before you sign on the dotted line.

Sometime we escape this part as we think why should we read all these thing, We just click I AGREE and then sign up. It only when we encountered a problem that we call the broker and then they said it is in the Terms and Agreement :p

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Hi, I would recommend opening a demo account with a good forex site. This demo account will allocate practice money that you can practice with and see if forex is good for you and whether you would make money or not. The great thing about opening this demo account is that this is not real money but you'll be able to trade live in the market with this practice money given to you by the site. But note that this is practice money and therefore not real money. Once you make a profit with the practice money and are comfortable with trading forex, you can open a real trading account. Good sites provide one-on-one forex guidance. It takes a few clicks to open a demo account.

Demo Account is really very important to trade on when you are new in a broker. You should know the system well before you step in LIVE account. You can trade risk free there but you should start building your strategies as this will help you in Live Account!!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Ahh!

Sometime we escape this part as we think why should we read all these thing, We just click I AGREE and then sign up. It only when we encountered a problem that we call the broker and then they said it is in the Terms and Agreement :p

Yes, the problem is that most of the traders tend to operate with the maxim "time is money" so no one spends any time going over the terms and so on. And the Broker's pitch makes it harder, usually you'll get a sales/landing page with the huge bonus being the major part of it. And yes, when we run into issues, we do a rethink and read up those terms..
To all the newbies, do read the terms for the bonus before you assume too much..

Muller

Trader
Sep 10, 2012
Dussledorf
I use a couple of brokers, HotForex and Easy Forex, but I am using them through Rebate Army. I am not worried about bonuses they offer but I like to know my money is safe and so I ensure they are regulated by the appropriate bodies. I also like MT4 platform.
I hope I have helped somebody as this is my first post and I only joined the forum today.
Regards
Hans