This is how to find TRUE overbought/oversold currency pairs...

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hi traders,
My name's Charles. I'm a 9-year-veteran trader. I had been working on creating my own set of indicators to be able to "read" the market with precision. I don't really have to convince you that most of the popular indicators out there, can't really help inexperienced traders gain an edge in this trading game.
My indicators are now complete. From now on, I will post pictures of its signals in this thread. I welcome everyone to follow along; and let me hear your feedback.
After a couple of weeks of posting, if you feel curious enough to try the indicators on your own charts, just let me know. I'm not looking to SELL these indicators...EVER!!! Therefore, you can try these indicators for FREE. Preview.png

Reach me on Skype: charlesm571

Thanks guys!

Charles

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hey traders,
Today's Wednesday, June 14 2017. Here's a crash-course on how I use my personal indicators. I use at least 3 indicators as part of a complete trading strategy; however, for the sake of simplicity, I am going to talk about my "Reversal Dots" indicator mostly in this forum.
The "Reversal Dots" indy only paints blue dots and red dots on my charts. These Dots do not repaint...EVER. What I mostly look for is when: Price is moving in one direction and Dots of different colors are being painted. This event tells me that Price has reached an important price level...call it: a strong pivot level or support/resistance level, if you wish...it doesn't matter.
At this stage, Price has only 2 choices.....
Choice #1): Move immediately in a different direction. Or... Choice #2): Continue in the same direction it has been moving...only for awhile; Price will always reverse soon after.
The funny part about these events is that...quite often these price reversals will occur around the Banks price levels ie the Round Numbers levels. Example: 1.09000, 1.48500. Here's the indicator that I use to highlight the Banks price levels.

Attachments

• Whole_Numbers.ex4
    3.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Whole_Numbers.mq4
    1.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Here's what had happened today June 14 2017, on AUDNZD. The perfect setup only showed on my AUDNZD chart, guys.

Price went up for a while; but reversed soon after!A.png B.png C.png

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hey traders,
Here's what had happened on June 13 with the NZDJPY pair....
A) The Dots changed color from Blue to Red.
B) Prices were near or at a Bank price level.
C) Prices were having a hard time going higher.

As a result, Prices came down 2 pips shy of my 30 pip profit daily goal...NJ rev.png

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Here's what had happened on Jun 9 2017 with GBPCHF...
A) The Dots changed color from red to blue while Prices are moving up.
B) Prices have reached a Bank price level ( 1.24000)
C) Prices couldn't go any higher.

And as result, prices fell soon after for a 88 pip move.GC rev.png

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Here's what happened last night on Jun 14 2017 with NZDJPY...
A) The Dots changed color from blue to red while Prices are moving down.
B) Prices have reached a Bank price level ( 79.500)
After that prices couldn't go any lower.

And as result, prices went up soon after for a 30NJ rev2.png pip move.

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Here's what happened Today on Jun 15 2017 with NZDJPY...again
A) The Dots changed color from red to blue while Prices stay down.
B) Prices have reached a Bank price level ( 79.000)
C) After that prices couldn't go any lower.
As result, prices reverse up for at least +59 pip move..so far.NJ rev3.png

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hey traders,
Here's what happened on June 16 with the GBPJPY pair....
A) The Dots changed color from Blue to Red.
B) Prices were near or at a Bank price level (142.000)
C) Prices were having a hard time going higher.

As a result, Prices came down for a cool 80 pips.GBPJPY JUNE 16.png

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Question: When you say " bank price level" are you referring to the retail price at which banks are willing to exchange currency for their customers or some other interbank price that is not readily transparent. ? Is your " can't go any higher "refer to the resistance levels where prices have failed multiple times and finally are your buttons SAR points that change color with the direction of SAR movement. Thank you