Sunpor group scam

arnaz

Jun 24, 2021
Hello there.
Through a friend I met online, I traded through the metatrader5 platform and the sunpor limeted group broker. As a result of the transaction; In the GBPUSD.a transaction I made between 16:02 and 16:08 on 16 June, it is seen that I bought at 1.41058 and sold at 1.40612.
However, during this period, the GPBUSD parity on the chart did not go down to 1.40612 in any way.
In the conversations I had with the broker, it was stated that there was no problem and that I had created excuses for losing. In addition, they did not respond to my persistent questions and displayed a threatening attitude in a rude manner. They even threatened that the mafia would find me and collect more money. I have all documents about them. Does anyone have experience or suggestions on this subject?

• 👍
Reactions: Kumi

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It is not clear whether the company you are talking about is called Sunder or Sunpor...

Anyway, are they regulated? If so, you could contact the regulatory authority. If not, you can still try contacting both the regulator in your country and your country's police.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
This friend you met online, did they convince you to trade with this group? Also, when you say you talked to the broker, do you mean you talked to their customer service? What they said sounds really fishy an unprofessional. I agree with Enivid that you should look into contacting the authorities.

inkr82

Trader
Jul 6, 2021
Do you have the name and/or a picture of the person who led you on? I have been leading on a "friend" who contacted me online for the past few weeks about the same thing related to Sunpor.
Post automatically merged:

Hello there.
Through a friend I met online, I traded through the metatrader5 platform and the sunpor limeted group broker. As a result of the transaction; In the GBPUSD.a transaction I made between 16:02 and 16:08 on 16 June, it is seen that I bought at 1.41058 and sold at 1.40612.
However, during this period, the GPBUSD parity on the chart did not go down to 1.40612 in any way.
In the conversations I had with the broker, it was stated that there was no problem and that I had created excuses for losing. In addition, they did not respond to my persistent questions and displayed a threatening attitude in a rude manner. They even threatened that the mafia would find me and collect more money. I have all documents about them. Does anyone have experience or suggestions on this subject?

Do you have the name and/or a picture of the person who led you on? I have been leading on a "friend" who contacted me online for the past few weeks about the same thing related to Sunpor.

J

Jrichfield1

Yes. I have a beautiful Chinese lady in Hong Kong she calls her self “Nicole”. She shows me her rich lifestyle and fancy cars and she seems really nice. Another one is in Vancouver and her name is “Wen.” She does mining trading and shows me screen shots of incredible returns. Please contact me at my cell phone as I was about to send money this week. 6154059454
Jeff

Sep 7, 2021
I've similar situation with a beautiful Chinese lady, called herself "Chen Jia Yi", 36 yrs old. She showed me her rich lifestyle and fancy car as well. Well, we've been texting through WhatsApp for 4 months. I made several wire transfers to Sunpor Group Limited via third parties that they instructed me to. The first several transactions, they showed me I made a profit. However, the last transaction, they showed me that I've lost and also owed the brokerage money. I went online and found several other people have similar situation as well. Please contact me at smartermoneyguy@yahoo.com for details.

• 👍
Reactions: DrG

Kumi

Trader
Sep 9, 2021
Hello there.

Hello there.
Hello there are similar problems with Sunpor and it’s a manipulated platform and we can join and file a class action lawsuit

Barzroti

Trader
Oct 14, 2021
Hey guy, similar story here. I was following the Forex screen while trading, they manipulated the server as well. Losses over $300K and account is negative now $109K they are threatening me as well. Please contact me I have a plan.

• 👍
Reactions: DrG

Tundi

Nov 7, 2021
Hello there.
I know who these people are... I have been investirgating them, contact me for info... dorianblack55@gmail.com

Hey guy, similar story here. I was following the Forex screen while trading, they manipulated the server as well. Losses over $300K and account is negative now $109K they are threatening me as well. Please contact me I have a plan.
please contact me, exactly the same happened to me, I also have a plan, I have managed to find out who is behind it,

DrG

Trader
Dec 9, 2021
It is not clear whether the company you are talking about is called Sunder or Sunpor...

Anyway, are they regulated? If so, you could contact the regulatory authority. If not, you can still try contacting both the regulator in your country and your country's police.
It there a contact number for the regulator?

DrG

Trader
Dec 9, 2021
I've similar situation with a beautiful Chinese lady, called herself "Chen Jia Yi", 36 yrs old. She showed me her rich lifestyle and fancy car as well. Well, we've been texting through WhatsApp for 4 months. I made several wire transfers to Sunpor Group Limited via third parties that they instructed me to. The first several transactions, they showed me I made a profit. However, the last transaction, they showed me that I've lost and also owed the brokerage money. I went online and found several other people have similar situation as well. Please contact me at smartermoneyguy@yahoo.com for details.
I too experienced the very same things, my last transaction I lost everything and now owe the platform $600k

I too experienced the very same things, my last transaction I lost everything and now owe the platform $600k

I want to find out who to contact and file this class action lawsuit

Attachments

• 382D58A0-DD78-4345-B1F1-E3DA541EB958.jpeg
    382D58A0-DD78-4345-B1F1-E3DA541EB958.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1

SOLIDECN

Master Trader
Nov 16, 2021
Hello there.

Dear Arnaz,

You attached a screenshot of the GBPUSD chart. Do you have the trade details? You should be able to find it in the account history.

The trade was executed during high-impact news, meaning the trade was under the influence of slippage and a wider spread. In a buy order, the SL activates with the ASK price (that's BID + Spread). Can you tell how much was the spread at that time?​

DrG

Trader
Dec 9, 2021

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
This seems to be a very common scam lately and it's always a Chinese girl that convinces people to invest money with these shady brokers.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
This seems to be a very common scam lately and it's always a Chinese girl that convinces people to invest money with these shady brokers.
Make no mistake, there is neither a girl nor any Chinese person (likely) behind the screen. It can be performed by scammers from any location in the world. The "Chinese girl" is just a bait.