fxwalb

Master Trader
Dec 18, 2009
It looks like there is a bug in MetaTrader 5 for handling the corners. MetaTrader 4 version works fine. I've posted a bug report on MQL5 forum to find out more.

Thanks for the info. Did not know that there is a thread about this topic already.

giorgenio

Active Trader
Mar 8, 2010
Hi Enivid,
it is possible to have the text color changing according to candle direction?
I have modified already on which window to display it but I don't have idea about the color change, can you help me?

Thank you
Have a nice day
g.org
CH

Attachments

semile

Trader
Feb 18, 2012
is it possible to add audio alert if spread value is above a set (user-defined) figure (both when normalize set to false (default) & true - I prefer the true setting...

semile

Trader
Feb 18, 2012
Please re-download the indicator and try this new feature. Let us know what you think.

Thank you! Looks good, I will be trying this out later when market re-opens.

I tried to edit the code to make pop-up window appear simultaneously by editing bits & pieces. Could you point me in right direction of how to achieve this. I thought maybe alert_done = false suppressed the popups, It didn't lead anywhere though. Your original idea may well be better suggestion anyway than needing popups (i.e. just the sound leaves the chart clear) though I would like to compare both if I can figure it out...

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
Hello,

does anybody know an example code to detect the average broker spread of a currency pair during the last x periods?

Have a nice week!
hugo

Oldie

Trader
Mar 12, 2013
I am attempting to add the spread indicator to my new laptop with Win8.1. I download the mql file but when compiling I receive the error message "EX3 write error". Can you help
Cheers Oldie

Maverick

Master Trader
Apr 3, 2014
Bournemouth UK
I'm looking to modify/add to this code to get the decimal place in the right place when applied to indices which are for the most part to one decimal place.

//Checking for unconvetional Point digits number
if (Point == 0.00001) Poin = 0.0001; //5 digits
else if (Point == 0.001) Poin = 0.01; //3 digits
else Poin = Point; //Normal

Would I be right in thinking

//Checking for unconvetional Point digits number
if (Point == 0.00001) Poin = 0.0001; //5 digits
else if (Point == 0.001) Poin = 0.01; //3 digits
else if (Point == 0.01) Poin = 0.1; //2 digits
else Poin = Point; //Normal

If the above is correct . . . would the same principal apply to 4 digits ?

else if (Point == 0.0001) Poin = 0.001; //4 digits

Would it not be better to select how many decimal places in the front office ?

Maverick

Master Trader
Apr 3, 2014
Bournemouth UK
With a decimal place setting of either 0 or 1 you get the same result which is the same result as the original indicator.

If it helps a setting of 2 adds another 0 to the result.