Black Art

Trader
Mar 2, 2021
Hello Everyone !

Love the SL&TP Values indicator (attached).
However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved.
Could someone pls help me with the code and make necessary adjustments in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ?
Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line ;)

Attachments

• SL&TP Values.mq4
    29 KB · Views: 18

derrickocloo

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
HELLO. Am new. Just joined this platform. Please, Can someone please help me convert this mt4 indicator to mt5?

Attachments

• buyers-vs-sellers.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 17

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Hello Everyone !

Love the SL&TP Values indicator (attached).
However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved.
Could someone pls help me with the code and make necessary adjustments in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ?
Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line ;)
i downloaded it to my MT4, i attached it to chart and nothing happened, most a trade be open for it to work?

derrickocloo

Trader
Apr 2, 2021
No one will be able to convert it without an .mq4 file.
please find the attached mq4 indicator i want to be converted to mt5 bellow. If this is not the mq4 file you are requesting please tell me how to get it.

Attachments

• buyers-vs-sellers (4).zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 6

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
please find the attached mq4 indicator i want to be converted to mt5 bellow. If this is not the mq4 file you are requesting please tell me how to get it.
you meant this file?
No, you keep attaching an .ex4 file (which is already compiled and cannot be used for code modifications). A coder needs an .mq4 file to make any modifications to its code, including conversion from MT4 to MT5.