Scalping.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Scalping is a trading style that includes opening and holding a situation for an exceptionally short measure of time, from a couple of moments to a couple of minutes all things considered. The thought is to open exchange and leave it when the market moves to support you – taking little however incessant benefits. Scalping is regularly viewed as a lot of speedier and progressively serious type of day trading. It expects traders to concentrate on markets that are amazingly fluid and are encountering solid trends.

Reactions: AutoRebateForeX

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well; I am not involved with only scalping trading; but it’s one of my favorite option! On the other hand, swing trading & positional trading setups are my favorite!

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
scalping for me is the least risky, but you need a hell of a lot of patience and timeon your hands. not always a large capital is needed too, if you know what youre doing, thats why i like it

yeneffer

Trader
Mar 30, 2020
It is bit risky, isn't it?
I just want to get better with scalping so that i can get better profit. Gonna have to keep trying.
All trading are risky.
You just need to learn more and you will get there, don't worry too much, you will get there. Keep practicing.

Sheldon56

Apr 18, 2020
All trading are risky.
You just need to learn more and you will get there, don't worry too much, you will get there. Keep practicing.
That's correct! Practice and experience makes one learn well. Risks are always there. Its just that one learns how to handle them with time and practice.

Reactions: Cooper_01

Danuta

May 18, 2020
Minsk
The main goal of scalping is to open a position at the ask or bid price and then quickly close the position a few points higher or lower for a profit. For me it less risky and stressful strategy of trading))