Scalping.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Scalping is a trading style that includes opening and holding a situation for an exceptionally short measure of time, from a couple of moments to a couple of minutes all things considered. The thought is to open exchange and leave it when the market moves to support you – taking little however incessant benefits. Scalping is regularly viewed as a lot of speedier and progressively serious type of day trading. It expects traders to concentrate on markets that are amazingly fluid and are encountering solid trends.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
scalping for me is the least risky, but you need a hell of a lot of patience and timeon your hands. not always a large capital is needed too, if you know what youre doing, thats why i like it

• 👍
Reactions: yeneffer and Kingston

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
It is bit risky, isn't it?
I just want to get better with scalping so that i can get better profit. Gonna have to keep trying.
All trading are risky.
You just need to learn more and you will get there, don't worry too much, you will get there. Keep practicing.

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
All trading are risky.
You just need to learn more and you will get there, don't worry too much, you will get there. Keep practicing.
That's correct! Practice and experience makes one learn well. Risks are always there. Its just that one learns how to handle them with time and practice.

• 👍
Reactions: Cooper_01

Day

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
I think that most traders prefer scalping because it is relatively easy to learn and start trading in a relatively short period of time. In addition, you dont need to spend a lot of time on the market in order to see your profits

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Good Day Everyone,

Hope all is good.

Informative thread, can you please suggest the best scalping strategy and that is less risky. Your suggestions are highly valued.

Best Regards,
Akwin

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Scalping is quite preferred by traders these days, but they should be careful at managing the risk factor in this style carefully. Especially the beginners, they should start with little easier trading style at first and then move to scalping according to me.

jimcarter

Active Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
When it comes to scalping trading, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to understand what scalping is and how it works clearly.

Scalping is a type of trading strategy that involves taking small, quick profits from the market. To be successful at scalping, you need to have a keen eye for spotting market opportunities and be able to act quickly when they arise.

Another important aspect of scalping is risk management. Because you are typically only holding onto a position for a short time, it is important to set stop-losses to limit your downside. Having a pre-determined profit target is also important to know when to take your profits and exit the trade.

Finally, if you are thinking about trying out scalping as a trading strategy, make sure that you do your research and practice with a demo account first. This will help you get a feel for the strategy and how it works before putting any real money on the line.