Pumping and dumping forex trading

Pumping and dumping forex trading is when a lot of motivators start promoting forex, they are hoping new traders will take up forex trading with the brokerages , brokers they list in their pumping and dumping forex scheme. The broker will offer rebates to these forex trading pumpers, if new traders join forex trading brokers, from these IP sites. Welcome to forex for retail punters.

Pumping and dumping is carried out via free trading systems,education, EAS, Indicators etc

http://Avoid the pump and dump

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
You know I really should take all your posts and simply print that out on my wall , I learned much more from you about scams then on the whole google for that matter really. I simply do not understand anything about that completely. Thanks;)

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Dealing with the volatile forex market itself can be complicated process for a trader even though he may have good command over knowledge of trading. Sometimes, emotions can impose dilemma in front of a trader and he may end up with emotional decision making process which may force him to make wrong and irrational trading decisions here. Yes, we therefore try to make a arrangement of practical thinking and exploitation of skills.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
I think that we can find a lot of bad experiences from traders dealing with illegal brokers. In order to avoid such experiences it is better to deal only with brokers officially registered for conducting brokerage services. At least they need fully to comply with regulation

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Pumping and dumping forex strategy involves usage of exaggerated false statements to increase the prices of currency in the market. Don’t be tempted by them for they bring huge losses for you in disguise.