Purpose of forums

Earnforex , forex factory and baby pips are forex forums. All are designed to produce forex traders , to earn from forex , factory producing forex and teachers/educators of forex babies to earn pips.

Why can't all these motivators of new forex traders , use their forex knowledge make money from forex , instead of setting up forums?

95% of forex traders lose is a well known number , the hidden number is 99% of forex traders are likely to lose.

There are over 10,000 threads on systems on forex factory , if systems worked , why do they need to invent new systems everyday?Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again , expecting different results. 80 % of the activity on forex factory is in commercial section , 80 % of these idiots failed at trading , they need to sell stuff on forex factory commercial section.Talk about the blind leading the blind or the Dunning Kruger effect on forums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_blind_leading_the_blind

Why incompetent people think they're amazing - David Dunning

The purpose of forums is to sell the forex dream to unsuspecting new traders , maybe hiding most of the real truths about forex. Why are they all prepared to give this free lunch of free education?

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
This is a very nice observation, and I can't rule out the truth behind it really. Its true that most teachers of trade are either just failed traders or lovers of trade. But there is also the other side of it. These forums are very useful for getting almost every information that a trader needs to develop and be successful. I guess that's why you are also in this forum. There are kind people who like sharing their knowledge and interacting with like minded individuals. I personally like being in these forums

This is a very nice observation, and I can't rule out the truth behind it really. Its true that most teachers of trade are either just failed traders or lovers of trade. But there is also the other side of it. These forums are very useful for getting almost every information that a trader needs to develop and be successful. I guess that's why you are also in this forum. There are kind people who like sharing their knowledge and interacting with like minded individuals. I personally like being in these forums

How does a new reader believe that anyone on a forum is actually telling the truth , or does the poster suffer from The dunning Kruger effect , or the poster is simply part of the marketing on forums , to suck other traders into forex trading.Perhaps some audited figures of profitability might help readers believe the forum gurus.

Take for example Elite trader forum , there are reviews on internet saying owner is in bed with forum sponsors.Everything is manipulated in favour of sponsors i.e brokers.

A collection of busted out traders posing as GURUS

Owner is in bed with his sponsors, heavily censored

The truth is more than 99 % lose .

Forums provide trend trading education , over 95 % lose at trend trading.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/95-trendfollower-traders-lose-at-trend-trading.30230/

Forums provide over 10,000 free systems (search internet), there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Forums provide the type of education , to make brokers rich .

The information required to be successful, is never given to traders, forums are blind leading the blind.There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Memberships of forums are revoked , members banned , if they do not fit in with the marketing site agenda of forums.

The real trading secrets - why trading forums suck

https://www.eminimethods.com/why_trading_forums_suck_article_46.html