New to learn Forex trading

gulshannegi

Apr 7, 2021
India
Hello Everyone, I am new to learn to trade, I searched this on the internet and found many of the results, I confused about where to learn, so please suggest to me how I learn forex trading. and suggest some tutorials as well.
thanks

• 👍
Reactions: HeavenLeighGill

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Apart from the courses already suggested, you can also learn from books. Two of my favourites are Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp and One Good Trade from Mike Bellafiore.

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
As most said, babypips is quite good for learning. On youtube there are various experts that provide forex education stuff, that is quite retaining. To name a few, no nonsense forex and rayner teo

merryberryyy

May 28, 2021
Hi, can somebody help for me in trading aducation? I am a designet at [URL deleted] and I am looking for a trading teacher. I can teach design in return

Last edited by a moderator:

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Hello Everyone, I am new to learn to trade, I searched this on the internet and found many of the results, I confused about where to learn, so please suggest to me how I learn forex trading. and suggest some tutorials as well.
thanks
FPA, babypips school, free books on technical analysis are good introduction, however making profit consistently requires very advanced methods because you have to be competitive to grab someone's else bread

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Hi! I’ve been trading a little of year but I’m new to this forum. I think YouTube is really helpful for beginners, they have a ton of channels dedicated to trading and it’s helpful to see the videos about it. Babypips is also very good at explaining things in simpler terms, so it can help beginners get the concept before moving on to more advanced topics. Demo accounts are also good for practice, just remember that you don’t get to trade with the same psychological mindset on one so don’t let that set you back when you go live. I wish you luck on your trading journey!