helloI found the list of books for trading. What is better for reading?
1. "Currency Trading for Dummies" by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan
2. “Introduction to Technical Analysis” by Reuters
3. “The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading: The Rules for Turning Trading Patterns Into Profit” by Jared F. Martinez
4. “Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders” by Curtis M. Faith
5. “Getting Started in Technical Analysis” by Jack D. Schwager
6. “Master Trading: Secret Materials” by Erick L. Nayman
7. “The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes” by Mark Douglas
8. "Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom" by Dr. Van Tharp
9. “Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America's Top Stock Traders” by Jack D. Schwager
10. "Trading With Intermarket Analysis, Enhanced Edition: A Visual Approach to Beating the Financial Markets Using Exchange-Traded Funds" by John J. Murphy
Here is a review on a pretty good book about this here on EarnforexAny recommendations for books on fundamental analysis?
It's not a one book, buddywhich book each trader should read?
I really like these ones: New Trading Dimensions by Bill Williams and Kathy Lien's "Day Trading the Currency Market". If you are a beginner, you need to understand fundamentals and only books can assist you with this task.
I saw these books only on Amazon, here are the links:Is this free or paid? Do you have any download link of this trading eBook?
Thank you very much for adding these 2 links of trading eBook, let me check; maybe I am going to read these 2 eBooks.I saw these books only on Amazon, here are the links: