looking for a mentor

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
Hello and thanks for taking a minute to read this I have been looking at forex for a little while now but haven't gotten into it the way I've wanted to for numerous reasons.
I am looking for a mentor to help me learn, I know that there are quite a few good courses out there that offer mentorship with the course, truth be told I would take one if I had the funds to pay for them hence why I'm here now asking everyone. I would prefer to just learn from one person to avoid confusion to myself.
I know this is a big ask, but again thank you.

Good luck on all your trades.

EnrichWave

Active Trader
May 15, 2018
India
First learn something about basics in Psychology of Trading and Technical analysis..,
the books " Market Wizards, Trading in the Zone, Price Action Breakdown" are worth to read. Have happy trading life as every successful trader have.

Regards

PS: forgot to mention, Learn some candlestick patterns too..

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
First learn something about basics in Psychology of Trading and Technical analysis..,
the books " Market Wizards, Trading in the Zone, Price Action Breakdown" are worth to read. Have happy trading life as every successful trader have.

Regards

PS: forgot to mention, Learn some candlestick patterns too..
Are these online books or am I looking on amazon for them? Thank you again

Aug 17, 2020
walletinvestor.com
Another good book is "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" - you can learn a lot about psychology, goal setting and trading strategies. You can also look for free online courses, those are good for learning the basics. BabyPips has a good forex course, ForexFactory has one too.

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
Another good book is "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" - you can learn a lot about psychology, goal setting and trading strategies. You can also look for free online courses, those are good for learning the basics. BabyPips has a good forex course, ForexFactory has one too.
Hello Dora
Thank you for the suggestions, ive started on the babypips course and its stuffed full of info, I will be sure to check out the reading material. Thank you

hk_09

Trader
Oct 30, 2020
Hello Dora
Thank you for the suggestions, ive started on the babypips course and its stuffed full of info, I will be sure to check out the reading material. Thank you
Babypips is a great source, by the way also keep practicing side by side. Suggest demo trading.

maxmoud

Apr 4, 2021
I'm part of a trading group that offers mentorship in the form of live daily webinars where you can ask questions and stuff. We have group leaders who sometimes call out trade ideas real-time and a large community for extra support. We all use the same strategy in our trading though, so you wouldn't have to worry about confusion and we've been profitable as a group for over four years now. If you or anyone else is interested, there is an absolutely free week of live webinars coming up, nothing at all required to join. I tried every free source I could find when I was starting out and struggled for years before I found this group. I'm finally starting to see some consistency in my trading now.

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Hello and thanks for taking a minute to read this I have been looking at forex for a little while now but haven't gotten into it the way I've wanted to for numerous reasons.
I am looking for a mentor to help me learn, I know that there are quite a few good courses out there that offer mentorship with the course, truth be told I would take one if I had the funds to pay for them hence why I'm here now asking everyone. I would prefer to just learn from one person to avoid confusion to myself.
I know this is a big ask, but again thank you.

Good luck on all your trades.
first trade demo for 6 months to master the strategy you want to use for a real account

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
i'll mentor you for a fee per hour..my rates are $100 per hour, and you must pay $1000 upfront, are you interested?

go through my free signals and count how many hits and misses, that could be your trading account, just imagine you traded 1 lot

vicjon1995

Trader
Sep 29, 2020
I'm part of a trading group that offers mentorship in the form of live daily webinars where you can ask questions and stuff. We have group leaders who sometimes call out trade ideas real-time and a large community for extra support. We all use the same strategy in our trading though, so you wouldn't have to worry about confusion and we've been profitable as a group for over four years now. If you or anyone else is interested, there is an absolutely free week of live webinars coming up, nothing at all required to join. I tried every free source I could find when I was starting out and struggled for years before I found this group. I'm finally starting to see some consistency in my trading now.
Can I get details of this group? I am interested to be a part of this community. Also how much profit are you talking about?