MyTradeMirror

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
AUDCHF buy potential today. Price breaking above upper trendline, stochastic cross-up and currency strength cross-up. If the recent positive employment data and forecast inflation data due out today is realised, there could be just enough upside momentum to take out a quick 40 pip plus gain this week.

audchf-h4-international-capital-markets-2.png

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
AUDCHF buy potential today. Price breaking above upper trendline, stochastic cross-up and currency strength cross-up. If the recent positive employment data and forecast inflation data due out today is realised, there could be just enough upside momentum to take out a quick 40 pip plus gain this week.

audchf-h4-international-capital-markets-2.png

Failed to materialise. Small upside break insufficient to hit buy-stop, then rapid pullback.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
USDJPY update: I still like this sell set-up. If the USD takes a tumble, whether trade war or recession fears related, there is medium-term potential to take out a 400 pip gain. US 10-year yields seem to be staying put, whilst the Fed continues to favour raising short-term rates. Trump continues to talk down the USD and show his frustration over the Fed wanting to slow the economy. There is potential for flight to safety in the JPY, putting upward pressure on the JPY and downward pressure on the USD...double whammy effect!

usdjpy-d1-international-capital-markets-2.png

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
GBPNZD downside breakout eventuated during the final four hours of the trading week, confirming the sell signal. It's never a good idea to enter a trade at the weekly close, but this is definitely one to watch on the open next week.

gbpnzd-h4-international-capital-markets.png

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
USDJPY patience required. US GDP came in at 4.1% as expected, with USD upside already factored into price. There is speculation that the Bank of Japan sentiment is moving away from loose monetary policy, with possible tightening to follow. Japan's July inflation is unexpectedly up 0.9% year-on-year, further reinforcing potential for the JPY to appreciate against the USD.

usdjpy-d1-international-capital-markets.png

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
GBPNZD downside breakout eventuated during the final four hours of the trading week, confirming the sell signal. It's never a good idea to enter a trade at the weekly close, but this is definitely one to watch on the open next week.

This is why it's best to wait for the weekly open. Let it settle down and see if it breaks below the adjusted support trendline before making an entry decision. Caution should be exercised ahead of the Bank of England meeting this week, and potential for a 25 basis point hike in rates, which could lift the pound. Against this inflationary pressures in New Zealand, and possible future rate hikes, are keeping the NZD relatively strong. This is also reflected in Currency Strength analysis. My focus is still on the GBPNZD moving lower. Hope the white background makes these charts easier to see.

Last edited:

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
USDJPY patience required. US GDP came in at 4.1% as expected, with USD upside already factored into price. There is speculation that the Bank of Japan sentiment is moving away from loose monetary policy, with possible tightening to follow. Japan's July inflation is unexpectedly up 0.9% year-on-year, further reinforcing potential for the JPY to appreciate against the USD.

Fundamental news and commentary continue to support downside movement in the USDJPY for the time being. I will continue to hold my short position.

Attachments

• #Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE 2015 aleksis.mq4
    8.2 KB · Views: 3

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com

I thought you didn't have time to post your own journal? Maybe you just don't have anything worthwhile to post, and prefer to spend your "highly valuable" time doing your best to disrupt the flow of communications between genuine members of this forum. If you're as good as you suggest, I challenge you to create, and post to, your own trading journal...your reply should be very interesting indeed!

I was complimenting you on your EURJPY, whilst I stay blind to your USD JPY trade.Why did you not cut your loss, cause it is a dead trade for now , maybe you hedged it with EUR JPY. I am just following your journal.

I don't trade fx , because it is choppy , I trade indices. To trade successfully, one must be focused and trade like crocodile , conserving all energy and having a focused clear mindset. A journal takes away a lot of mental energy and creates mental overload , when I have mental overload , I will mess up and lose focus.

A lot of my trading is done by expert advisors and automated signal generators.I am getting a buy signal on USD JPY at present.

I have a position on eurgbp long

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I was complimenting you on your EURJPY, whilst I stay blind to your USD JPY trade.Why did you not cut your loss, cause it is a dead trade for now , maybe you hedged it with EUR JPY. I am just following your journal.

I don't trade fx , because it is choppy , I trade indices. To trade successfully, one must be focused and trade like crocodile , conserving all energy and having a focused clear mindset. A journal takes away a lot of mental energy and creates mental overload , when I have mental overload , I will mess up and lose focus.

A lot of my trading is done by expert advisors and automated signal generators.I am getting a buy signal on USD JPY at present.

I have a position on eurgbp long

Then I have misread your intentions, and I apologise. Perhaps there is a native language difference or something of the kind...maybe I am just having a bad day mentally!!!

My USDJPY position remains open for the time being, and I will re-evaluate on release of US and Japan economic news this week. I am looking for a longer-term result in this instance, but could well be tripped-up in the short-term...have to wait and see!

Again, apologies!

PS Your reply was very interesting indeed.