gbpjpy-h4-international-capital-markets.png

Where it finished up!

gbpjpy-h4-international-capital-markets.png

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Looking for a sell opportunity in the USDJPY this week. A break below the trendline and a crossover in currency strength is the trigger point. Note also the divergence between price action and stochastic.

usdjpy-d1-international-capital-markets-2.png

Looking for a sell opportunity in the USDJPY this week. A break below the trendline and a crossover in currency strength is the trigger point. Note also the divergence between price action and stochastic.

Indicators are lagging , trend line is up, maybe this fakey move up.

Attachments

• multi_symbols_stochasticJPY.mq4
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
Here's an idea...why don't you start your own journal?

You can start half a dozen different journals at same time , then I can learn from you.

But today I spent 1 hour of my time finding this special indicator for you.Enjoy.

You can change the pairs

extern string Symbols = "EURJPY;USDJPY;GBPJPY;CADJPY;CHFJPY"; // YEN STRENGTH
extern string Symbols = "EURUSD;USDJPY;GBPUSD;USDCAD;USDCHF"; //DOLLAR STRENGTH

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...s-for-professional-trading.30124/#post-150112

I don't have time to post journals.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
You can start half a dozen different journals at same time , then I can learn from you.

But today I spent 1 hour of my time finding this special indicator for you.Enjoy.

You can change the pairs

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...s-for-professional-trading.30124/#post-150112

You can change the pairs

I'm already getting this info!

Should you not be looking for a buy ? Still an up trend on your chart. All traders suffer from biases , the dunning Kruger effect and other psychological enemies.

You want to be short when

The following information was available on november 20, 2017
Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, as a result of expected rises in interest rates, Eur/usd and gbp/usd have fallen in 2018.They set a target of 1.10 for eur usd, I don't know if this will make the target.

Goldman Sachs Predicts That the Fed Will Hike Interest Rates Four Times in 2018

Goldman Sachs said it expects a tight U.S. labor market and more normal inflation picture will lead the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates four times next year.

If you had listened to the big boys like Goldman Sachs and interest rates expectations, search for it google, for U S is expected to raise interest rates 4 times this year, and gone short on the weekly time frames on Eurusd and GBP/USD , you would have made over 2,000 pips on both of them. This expected raise in interest rates caused the dollar to get stronger, "interest rates expectations and how they drive dollar on weekly and monthly basis".This is not something new to fx trading, it has been going on since the 1970s, as far as I know. Interest rates expectations and economies change over months and years.This is how big currency traders trade.It worked 50 years ago and it worked in 2018.This is why dollar got stronger.The market does the same thing , over and over again.

Attached Files:

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Should you not be looking for a buy ? Still an up trend on your chart. All traders suffer from biases , the dunning Kruger effect and other psychological enemies.

You want to be short when

The following information was available on november 20, 2017
Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, as a result of expected rises in interest rates, Eur/usd and gbp/usd have fallen in 2018.They set a target of 1.10 for eur usd, I don't know if this will make the target.

Goldman Sachs Predicts That the Fed Will Hike Interest Rates Four Times in 2018

Goldman Sachs said it expects a tight U.S. labor market and more normal inflation picture will lead the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates four times next year.

If you had listened to the big boys like Goldman Sachs and interest rates expectations, search for it google, for U S is expected to raise interest rates 4 times this year, and gone short on the weekly time frames on Eurusd and GBP/USD , you would have made over 2,000 pips on both of them. This expected raise in interest rates caused the dollar to get stronger, "interest rates expectations and how they drive dollar on weekly and monthly basis".This is not something new to fx trading, it has been going on since the 1970s, as far as I know. Interest rates expectations and economies change over months and years.This is how big currency traders trade.It worked 50 years ago and it worked in 2018.This is why dollar got stronger.The market does the same thing , over and over again.

Attached Files:

The thing you are overlooking is the yield curve, which is flattening. This is historically a fore-warning of recession, and hence the recent sell-off in the USD. Normally I would agree that short-term rate rises put upward pressure on the dollar, but in this instance I would very cautious. Any buy position might be short-lived, and susceptible to a sudden and dramatic pull-back.

Why trade the choppiest pair usdjpy? When you trade the USD JPY, 50 % of Japanese reserves are in dollar , usd yen only has 50 % <= volatility, surely a sell euro/usd or gbp usd trade would be better.