More risk more money

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
I don't agree about this sentence of "More Risk More Money". It is true that we need to take risk in order to gain profit. But it doesn't mean that we have to jeopardize our money. The right thing to do is optimizing the profit while minimizing the risk. It is better that you use money management and set a target as your guidelines on trading.

More profit doesn't depend on more taking risk. Actually more profit is dependent on the quality trading on Forex .If you want to make more profit from Forex Market, you should gather experience and knowledge and strategy of trading. Quality trading depends on experience and knowledge of Forex Market.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I totally agree with you. Risk should be predefined before you enter to a trade. For example I risk 0.5-0.25% of my account per 1 trade and my take profit target is around 1%

pingpipe

Trader
Sep 10, 2011
www.pingpipe.com
Absolutely agree with you. More risk can potentially lead to more money, but it can also lead to no money. Invest wisely, and never risk more money than you can afford to lose.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I disagree. Don't increase your risk if you want to earn more, increase your knowledge and leave risk alone. Increasing risk will only lead to huge losses.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I don't agree about this sentence of "More Risk More Money". It is true that we need to take risk in order to gain profit. But it doesn't mean that we have to jeopardize our money. The right thing to do is optimizing the profit while minimizing the risk. It is better that you use money management and set a target as your guidelines on trading.

More profit doesn't depend on more taking risk. Actually more profit is dependent on the quality trading on Forex .If you want to make more profit from Forex Market, you should gather experience and knowledge and strategy of trading. Quality trading depends on experience and knowledge of Forex Market.

No, it doesn't mean we should take risk before we make gains. But i believe some risk are involuntary, for instance SL and TP.

Aug 7, 2013
More risk More money this Comment is Absolutely true if any one can earn more money he or she must be able to take Risk , if he can take Risk he will be Winner .

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
More risk More money this Comment is Absolutely true if any one can earn more money he or she must be able to take Risk , if he can take Risk he will be Winner .

That is not true, when you learn how to trade you will see your mistake.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I disagree. Don't increase your risk if you want to earn more, increase your knowledge and leave risk alone. Increasing risk will only lead to huge losses.

I agree. Knowledge is power. When you understand how to trade, risk is less important, and managing it effectively is a lot easier.

Aug 22, 2013
it is not important what amount of risk you have....what important is how you utilize and act on that risk. and the best utilization of your risk depends upon the quality knowledge and experience...so one should enhance his/her knowledge instead of risk..

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
It is true that with more risk more profit we can earn, for this we need expertise in risk management . We should take risk when we are sure about market trend so that we not suffer total loss .It will then grow our money day by day.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think the greatest unwarranted risk we are taking is to allow regulatory bodies like the NFA parade on peacekeeping, moderating missions in the forex market.Brokers with a poorly regulated conscience can be barely regulated by the NFA or its likes. Moreover regulatory bodies are more of curative entities than preventive. What is the need of revoking the license of a broker who dupes his client a million dollars? He (broker) automatically licenses himself to a life of comfort: a license the NFA can’t revoke but only respect. AS SUCH FOREX REGULATION IS UNNECESSARY!

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
People who are coward do not take risk can not get good profits. This is risky market where we have to take some risk every day . In start take low risk and after it try for bigger one with managed way so that you can make handsome amount from your investment.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
since forex is a high risk, high profit trading you need to have more money to make. You can live by trading in forex, if you invested at least 30k dollars....But if you want low risk, low gain then try mutual funds....

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
don't be afraid to take risk....that's why most people are satisfied to be employees because they're afraid of risk and responsibilities......don;'t be safe be a risk taker......