Forex trading moneymangement

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
If you are beginner and you want to learn Forex then you should know that Money Management is one of the most important components of forex. So Money Management refers to the strategy that know how to take risks to make a steady profit, but always being careful not risking all that money and lose them. Thus in general for beginners, my advice is: if you have $ 1,000 in your account using a maximum risk of 0.10 Standard Lot per transaction (on Insta 0,10 lot = 1.00), and within 3 transactions simultaneously, and a reasonable stop loss of 50 pips.

In the forex trading money management is the very essential. When you have more knowledge in the forex trading money management then you can earn more money from the forex trading. Any views on this? This is just my opinion.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
When it comes down to it every trader needs to define how much they want to risk and how they want to manage their account. In general a risk profile of no more than 2% per trade seems to fit the majority.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I agree that money management is very important if you want to survive in Forex market. I am risking 0.5%-1% of my capital per trade. Usually I am trying to take 1.5 - 2% profit.
If you are beginner then depending on your strategy you can calculate lot size depending on sl level 10, 20, 30

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
With money management we use our amount wisely . We make a good trading plan , define before all possibilities of profit and loss and open trades accprdingly . If we are good in money management we can get regular profits from low investment too. Without it high investments goes waste .