LMAX and Dukascopy Precision Scalping

hyperscalper

Trader
Jan 23, 2013
North Carolina USA
Hi,

For professional and well-funded traders, the HyperScalper platform is available. This includes software, training and support in a bundle long term contract, as this is not a "toy".

With the inevitable "death" of Dealing Desks, and the rise of ECN's and Exchanges in Forex, new possibilities open up for the "niche" Day Trader who has high powered micro scalping weapons and appropriate strategies such as Incremental Scalping.

Dukascopy traders. This is a stable and well-tested implementation with an amazing set of possibilities for the most precise scalping possible.

LMAX traders. Our late Beta platform is in Live trading now, but looking for discounted Early Adopter partners. Wholesale pricing is available on LMAX and, of course, the usual precision "snap" triggering of HyperScalper. It is possible to avoid Retail operations, and get price advantage on every entry. But Triggering can produce even better results.

In both cases, only dedicated traders are considered. It's also recommended to co-locate the software remotely near the exchange, and access using VNC or similar RDP on Windows. This gives the triggering system minimum latency to respond to "price snaps". We can assist with such a setup, with decent low cost servers.

We are no longer in the business of supplying micro scalping platforms to every "amateur" trader out there. If you have a trading operation which includes Day Trading or scalping, please get in touch to discuss HyperScalper.

Software is the same as is used in our own proprietary operations, and I am open to discussing custom interfacing requirements with the right partner client.

Just Google it up...

Good Trading !
HyperScalper

hyperscalper

Trader
Jan 23, 2013
North Carolina USA
LMAX or Dukascopy Precision Scalping Video

Here's a link to a video showing a platform which may be licensable to individual traders, provided you are well funded and "professional". I no longer deal with "hobbyist" or "casual" traders, and am no longer a general "vendor" but may be willing to set you up, if you have "the right stuff".

And it's not free, either, plus it's competitive to our own trading operations but, hey, it's a huge Forex market, right? I don't mind licensing a few installations, like I said, to someone willing to work with us on product features and ideas, and also to understand this this platform is constantly "evolving".

I appreciate this forum allowing us to "get the word out", so traders can make their own intelligent decisions. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, but requires dedicated trader intelligence and training to master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxaXW1lbjHk

Good Trading !
HyperScalper

http://hyperscalper.com is a way to get in touch for those who may qualify and who are interested, at least, to talk about it.