Is there gender discrimination in forex

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
Regarding the adverts I think it is more about social stereotypes than a discrimination, because in the backoffice I don't feel that women are treated in a different way than men.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
discrimination in terms of geneder? nah i dont think there is any. women can sometimes do better. they just can be a bit too emotional lol

• 👍
Reactions: Mauk

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
No there is no discrimination regarding gender, its open for all and its the best opportunity for earning money for anyone.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
There are no gender discrimination, no matter male or female, only if you keep studying and practise to improve your skills, you will be successful in forex.

D

david100

Forex is a good business and there is no discrimination of sex . Every one can make good money in Forex if you have good knowledge about forex. So every trader must learn the basics of Forex.

You are perfectly correct, there is NO room for gender discrimination in Forex. I never really thought of myself as a woman trader, the market don't really care if you're a man or a woman. Albert Einstein once said, "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
yeah, all gender can trade in forex and even for student. Many micro broker and give micro account services right now. for example, in liteforex, fbs, roboforex, have micro account. with minimal deposit only $5.

arain786

Jan 12, 2015
No dear , there is no gender and also no ages discrimination in forex, its open for all types of people and genders too, so ladies can earn handsome income from forex by staying at home.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I think there is no gender discrimination in Forex business and every one can do it. But to make good results every trader must know how to trade and how to handle it.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

koolpips

Trader
Apr 5, 2016
I dont think so - infact some ladies are better traders than men :p

For example Nicole Elliot ( you can google the name ) was head analyst for sumitomo bank and also main person in yesteryears on Bloomberg etc
Evangeline Adams ( again google the name ) wil see that she was teh main astrologer and trader advisor for old man JP Morgan who said " Millionaires dont use Astro in trading but Billionaires do"!!

Also even now WHo is the head of teh FED ? Janet Yellen and as far as I know she is a woman

Bottom line is as a trader itys you not your gender that makes a differnce in trading

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its still a male dominant industry, but scientifically speaking, women can process more than men, and if done correctly they can and actually are better at this i think.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No, there is no gender discrimination; it’s open to all! In addition, Forex business is a good option for the female; because it’s not an office job, on the other hand; Forex market is open for 24 hours! So, anyone can use this money making opportunity as a part time job!

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No, I don’t found any gender discrimination here! Basically, Forex is the most flexible profession to all! The main advantage of Forex is, this financial market is open for 24 hours! Besides, the trading cost is very low.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Forex being the reason it is getting much popular every day is just because it foes not limit us in any manner, we can do it whenever we want anyone can do it from anywhere across the globe.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex being the reason it is getting much popular every day is just because it foes not limit us in any manner, we can do it whenever we want anyone can do it from anywhere across the globe.

Yes, that’s the beauty of Forex! Even, there have so many traders who are using this money making opportunity as a part time job.

planbpayments

Active Trader
Aug 27, 2013
I have found out that many companies make use of male traders mostly in advertising their product than the females, could it be that the male traders are smarter than the females or because they see females as no important tools in boosting their products? don't you think there is gender discrimination in the business world today? I have wondered round in forex and my conclusion was that there are more males who are interested in trading forex than the females, could it be that the females sees forex as a waste of time or they sees forex as gambling? take a careful look at this forum, you will still find out that there are more male traders than the females? I think its high time females rose to their feet and know where they are fit in
So are we just discussing random nonsense on this forum?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
There is absolutely no gender discrimination in the forex world. In fact, the fact that forex is free for anyone regardless of gender is one of its strengths. Most women are naturally smarter than men in analysis, but men have a higher appetite for risk than women. Again, women are too emotional to trade

That’s the beauty of Forex! Personally, I know few success women Forex traders!

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
We are moving into stereotypes again with “woman are too emotional to trade”. When you open an online account you will use only your computer for trading. Who can say if you are a man or a woman? Can you say that I am M/F, as forum is also gender neutral?