Indicator not displaying

Lebohang

Trader
Oct 20, 2022
Good day.

I have an indicator that works very well on the MT5 platform installed on my PC but it is not displaying or working on the MT5 installed on my VPS. Can I please be assisted. I don't know what to do

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Some potential reasons:
1. MT5 installed on your VPS is some kind of a Beta build.
2. Your indicator is using some DLLs that are different from those present on the VPS.
3. Try rebooting your VPS?

It's really difficult to tell anything without looking at the indicator's source code.

Lebohang

Trader
Oct 20, 2022
Some potential reasons:
1. MT5 installed on your VPS is some kind of a Beta build.
2. Your indicator is using some DLLs that are different from those present on the VPS.
3. Try rebooting your VPS?

It's really difficult to tell anything without looking at the indicator's source code.
I tried everything. I even deleted the windows 10 server and created a windows 8 server but the problem was still there. I think it's the VPS. Anyway, thank you for your time and trying to help

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I tried everything. I even deleted the windows 10 server and created a windows 8 server but the problem was still there. I think it's the VPS. Anyway, thank you for your time and trying to help
It's really difficult to offer advice here without seeing the indicator's source code.