How to start trading...

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Start by choosing a broker to open an account with. Be sure to choose one that has a good reputation and attractive offers. For example, a spread of around 1.5 pips on EURUSD is about average, so it would be good to find a broker that offers this or better. There are hundreds to choose from, so searching for the best ones and going with one that has a lot of positive feedback is a good idea.

Jul 17, 2021
How to trade stocks

1. Open a brokerage account. ...
  2. Set a stock trading budget. ...
  3. Learn to use market orders and limit orders. ...
  4. Practice with a virtual trading account. ...
  5. Measure your returns against an appropriate benchmark. ...
  6. Keep your perspective. ...
  7. Lower risk by building positions gradually. ...
  8. Ignore 'hot tips'

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Literally just signup to a reputable broker or one that suits your trading requirements.
I always advise new traders to stay on demo for at least 4 months until they can master 1 pair with 1 strategy

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
If you have no idea which or what broker to choose from, then I suggest you to start learning first about what forex market is all about. You can check earnforex education resources and learn from there. That will be your first step for now.

AaronTruth

Trader
Jan 4, 2022
First, you want to learn how to trade on a demo account. Then start watching videos on how to trade certain strategies. Find out which one you like best and then build from there how you will trade. My videos are not for the beginner but if you trade for a while and want to try my strategy send me a message and I will share it with you.
Post automatically merged:

It is very important for a new trader to know about the basics of the market. Introduce yourself with the basic dictionary of trading. Learn about them. After that you can watch videos and read blogs for your reference and after that start with a demo account.
Well said.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Learn about technical analysis and fundamentals. There are a few free courses out there.

Signing up to a broker is the easy bit.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
How we start trading account
I assume that you are a very beginner. Please do not start live trading. Get demo account and start trading on demo account as if you are trading on a live account. Count every losses and try to think how you would feel if you made these losses in a live account. Learn trading by reading pdf books, watching videos and trading articles. Take your time. Never be in a hurry with the market.

jimcarter

Active Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
To get ready to start trading forex, you can do the following steps:

Connect to a computer or other device to the internet.
  • To trade forex through an online broker, you'll need a reliable internet connection with minimal service interruptions or one can go with VPS having ultra-low latency.
Find an online broker that suits your needs.
  • You should be able to open an account with an online forex broker. Simply look for one that suits your trading needs.
Creating a trading account and depositing money.
  • Once you've chosen a broker, you'll need to fund your trading account.
Get your hands on a forex trading platform.
  • You'll need to download or gain access to a forex trading platform that your broker supports. The majority of forex brokers offer their trading platforms or support popular third-party systems like MetaTrader4 and 5 (MT4/5).
Begin trading.
  • You now have a funded forex account and are ready to trade after completing all of the preceding procedures. Before going live, you can normally open a demo account with virtual money to test out the broker's forex platforms and services. Demo accounts can also be used to test trading techniques and practise trading without putting any money at risk.