What is a good way to start with technical analysis?

DenDucs

Jun 29, 2016
Are there any good books/websites about how to start with technical analysis on forex?

I've used ffxanalysis.com before, but haven't been using that a lot, since I don't really know what it does...

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey den.... i would also recommend technical analysis for dummies, thankfully the book was well thought out which can not be said for the name....

another widely known book is technical analysis from a to z by steven achelis..... sites like stockcharts.com are valuable in many ways..... a quick source for specific info i use all the time is Wikipedia ......

don't stop there..... learn to code mql4 and use metatrader to further your studies.....h

advoghado

Trader
Jun 20, 2016
Brazil
Good tips, in addition to the books I also look for information on the Internet on financial websites and even on social networks you can find good things about technical analysis FX.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Wow...it's been such a long time since I first found technical analysis (1978), and that began with simply plotting price and volume data to chart paper, drawing trendlines, and waiting for breakouts (no PC's back then!). Tons and tons of info out there. Good luck!

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
After reading books I'd recommend you to read blogs. I like price action and Justin Bennet's blog about candlesticks analysis which can be used with technical analysis. Results are surprisingly good. If you'll combine moving averages with price action patterns, you'll notice every best time for entry.