HotForex feedbacks!

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
This broker does not work with clients from the US?
Somewhere there is a ready list of USA brokers? I'm not from the US, but I'm just curious.
To work in the US, a broker must have an NFA license?

Yes
Google
Don't know.

Hope they could help you.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
To work in the US, a broker must have an NFA license?

Yes, if we are talking about retail customers. Eligible Contract Participants ($10+ million net worth) can trade with anyone they want, as far as I know.

OANDA and GAIN Capital (Forex.com, TradeKing, etc.) are the only NFA/CFTC-regulated retail Forex brokers in the USA. Still, some other companies continue to accept US traders despite regulatory restrictions.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup exactly, just like what Admin Enivid said, I guess to put it simply, off shore brokers need to have this NFA/CFTC license before they can accept US traders based on US standard for trading forex (if im not mistaken the max leverage is 1:50) and this can be implemented through other regulators globally, so any are not allowed to cater to US traders, though some broker (which i highly advice to double check them first) do allow US traders, but mostly arent regulated and thats very very risky and i would never suggest doing so.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think U.S traders could bring large income for any brokers but if your broker do marketing well, europe traders could bring more. so U.S market is not a must-have thing for any brokers.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I think U.S traders could bring large income for any brokers but if your broker do marketing well, europe traders could bring more. so U.S market is not a must-have thing for any brokers.

Its about regulation costs. US traders are more experience and although its good for Hotforex to acquire professionals which generate commission for them, for market makers it can be really a headache...

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
thats another way to look at it actually, depending on the market that brokers want to cater too, though forex trading are quiet popular in the US but maybe the small leverage and pips arent sufficient for some brokers to actually pursue but who knows.. as long as we are actually able to trade profitably i say its all good anyway..

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Yeah the leverage in the US is capped at 1:25 since they allow trading only through exchanges (no CFD), while overleveraged environment create real risks of market crash if something happens similar to SNB black swan 2015. US stock market is quite fragile because of too many derivatives traded on the market.
thats another way to look at it actually, depending on the market that brokers want to cater too, though forex trading are quiet popular in the US but maybe the small leverage and pips arent sufficient for some brokers to actually pursue but who knows.. as long as we are actually able to trade profitably i say its all good anyway..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its a grid, a vast connection of networks, where profits multiply, simple, its like if i make a dollar, some one above me will simple make double or more.. LOL but in the end why complicate it, simply focus on the job on hand. trade for ones own sake and thats about it.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
And many millionaires get insolvent and their money come to billionaire's pocket :D That how Forex and Stock trading work.
Its how nature works, the law of natural selection if I remember. If you can't take place in the "food chain" then you will extinct

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
It's like Forex is just a way that most people are working and earning fortunes for a few of people. 95% for 5% still legit.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
And many millionaires get insolvent and their money come to billionaire's pocket :D That how Forex and Stock trading work.

This is because such millionaires does not save the sums, try to spend them lavishly and then ending up becoming insolvent or bankrupt however forex trading still allow these traders to make some returns on their investment.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
well in general that the idea of business, so as traders if we simply roam around such complicated thoughts it will simply stress us out, thats why i keep things as simple as possible by taking care of my own trades not thinking much about things that will not even add pips to my profit, lol

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
well in general that the idea of business, so as traders if we simply roam around such complicated thoughts it will simply stress us out, thats why i keep things as simple as possible by taking care of my own trades not thinking much about things that will not even add pips to my profit, lol

Yes, we should simplified them, as watching as movie, we know it's fake and it cause us less enjoyed the movie. Just focus to the profit and forget everything behind.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
well yeah, we cant say its fake, but speculating will distract you, i mean thinking about it will eat your time, so lets focus on what gets us the money. LOL and lets all hope for the best.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Better having a proper trade management plan and sticking to it and making good earnings at the end of every day and enjoy!