HotForex feedbacks!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
there should be another way, there is an option to add a different email to your skrill email account, maybe srkill will allow u to add that email as an alternative email.do ask skirll abount it.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Last week I got a problem with my Skrill and I opened a new one and I wonder if my Skrill email is different with hotforex account email, is it possible to withdraw profit via Skrill?

I have contacted the CS and they want me to prove Skrill changed my email from old Skrill account. Actually I closed my Skrill account and open a new one. I think the best way to resolve this problem is opening a new hotforex account whose email is same with new Skrill account email.

I guess the better way to contact skrill customer support to resolve such issues or either try any other payment withdrawal option to take your withdrawals from hotforex.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Last week I got a problem with my Skrill and I opened a new one and I wonder if my Skrill email is different with hotforex account email, is it possible to withdraw profit via Skrill?

I have contacted the CS and they want me to prove Skrill changed my email from old Skrill account. Actually I closed my Skrill account and open a new one. I think the best way to resolve this problem is opening a new hotforex account whose email is same with new Skrill account email.

Have you tried to address your issue to HF's support? What did they say?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i hope this issue gets resolved! I think something similar happened to me in the past, but was the the EUR account that i have to open another one that was USD or something of theat sort

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Yeah USD accounts are best if you want to avoid confusions and not EU resident. You also won't lose money on exchanges between currencies when top up and withdraw

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Not sure if USD account at skrill can helps as I have a USD account with them for quite sometime and whenever i initiate any transactions to my bank from skrill they always deduct conversion charges by asking that they can only process in EUR..

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Not sure if USD account at skrill can helps as I have a USD account with them for quite sometime and whenever i initiate any transactions to my bank from skrill they always deduct conversion charges by asking that they can only process in EUR..
Can you change account currency to EUR? I'm pretty sure you can do that in Hotforex, though Skrill will also probably allow that.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
at skrill they will require you to close previous account and open another one that is in USD or EUR, i used to have a eur account and thats what i did to shift to USD :) its ok just ask their support for help if needed

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I never see the currency option of Skrill account installing. But hotforex balance is $, you shouldn't use Skrill euro currency because it could cost the exchange fee.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Paypal has currency options and we can also keep other currency balance separately with main balance (USD). However, it's not popular with Forex brokers.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Paypal has currency options and we can also keep other currency balance separately with main balance (USD). However, it's not popular with Forex brokers.

I think brokers avoid dealing with Paypal because of too many disputes and chargebacks opened by unsuccessful traders. A headache for both Paypal and Forex brokers.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
August webinars ended and all of these were worth implementing to real trading life, i hope many of us have attended most of them as these webinars were free of any costs. Let see what they offer for the month of September.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
August webinars ended and all of these were worth implementing to real trading life, i hope many of us have attended most of them as these webinars were free of any costs. Let see what they offer for the month of September.

Do you know when the update on September webinars will be posted

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Do you know when the update on September webinars will be posted

No idea when they post the upcoming list of September webinars but i did received an email from hotforex to book for webinars in september in the last week of August.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
No idea when they post the upcoming list of September webinars but i did received an email from hotforex to book for webinars in september in the last week of August.

Who is going to be next lecturing on these webinars? Janne Mutta or some other person?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
there should be a link in the myhotforex account, i believe the schedule is posted already on the site just incase you got non on email. cheers

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I use online exchanges to transfer funds from paypal to payoneer card from Hotforex, they take 1-2% fee but I'm ok with that..