Hello, I am new to the forum

mhastings

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2010
Hello, I am new to the forum and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I would like to record some interviews with some experienced traders that may or may not have a book, course, website that they would like to promote.

Does anyone have anybody in mind that I should get a hold of, or is there anyone in here that would like to participate?

Thank you very much.

broKurt

Trader
Oct 4, 2012
Hello,
I'm new as well.. hope to get some useful information and new trading skills from you..
Thnx and regards,
brokurt

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Please review some of the free info that's available online. Most of the basics are available online for free, so if you are a newbie, do not pay for any online course. Instead review the free info, check out some of the top brokerages, review the basic info and use a demo to practice your skills..

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Hi, guys
Well as to me I am rookie here too. And want to get knowledge and information about trading. I'm going to share with my results, forecasts and experience. So nice to meet you all here.
Happy pipping.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On brokers, there's a big list with brokers offering ecn accounts to micro accounts. You need to decide what sort of an account you need and what you're looking for in a broker. I would suggest that you review some of the online broker reviews, open a demo account and see how it pans out. Good luck!

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
There plenty of broker that you can check out. Please be careful with what you are choosing. Check them in the forum before you are start with trading. Several suggestion from me: Hot Forex, Insta Forex, FXOPEN, and many more.

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
There plenty of broker that you can check out. Please be careful with what you are choosing. Check them in the forum before you are start with trading. Several suggestion from me: Hot Forex, Insta Forex, FXOPEN, and many more.
I can add that information as to reliability of brokers can be found on the reviews. A lot of sites present reviews of brokers and after that you can make more reasonable conclusion.

broKurt

Trader
Oct 4, 2012
It is hard at the beginning cause you need to process so many info and really do not know which one is more relevant...

swohanur1994

Trader
Nov 8, 2012
A lot of sites present reviews of brokers and after that you can make more reasonable conclusion.You need to decide what sort of an account you need and what you're looking for in a broker. I would suggest that you review some of the online broker reviews, open a demo account and see how it pans out.

David9

Trader
Nov 12, 2012
Hello Every Body !!!
Dear I am David living in United States Of America, And I am newbie on this forum. Near about mine knowledge it is very good way of learning and communication with friends.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi all, welcome to the forum and you should be able to get loads of info here on Fx. In case of any queries, do post the same and we will be more than happy to get back to you on it, happy trading!

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
I have joined this forum for coulpe of months but I haven't introduced myself. Let's begin!

I'm forex trader and I come here to gain knowledge and experience for the purpose to be a good trader.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome to the forum, there are quite a few stickies containing some good info - please review the lot and do post any queries you may have, we are more than happy to help. Good luck!

Jobnark

Trader
Jan 28, 2013
Hello Every Body !!!
How are you all. I am from United States Of America, And I am new on this forum. I think it is best way of communication with all business men and friends. Now I am happy here as a new member. So help me about this forum, I have much interested in business marketing / growth.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Huh?

Hello Every Body !!!
How are you all. I am from United States Of America, And I am new on this forum. I think it is best way of communication with all business men and friends. Now I am happy here as a new member. So help me about this forum, I have much interested in business marketing / growth.

Why is this post similar to one posted a few posts above? Sorry but had to ask the query since the syntax and word placement is eerily similar..