Frustration in Forex

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
It's hard to leave emotions out entirely. Our emotions are an integral part of who we are. I think, at best, we can strive to remain in as much control of our emotional reaction as possible, as hard as it can be sometimes.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
To avoid this one needs both a good strategy and the patience to wait for it to give the necessary results.

Jenner

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
People say we should leave our emotions out of trading, but feeling frustration on losses in almost inevitable. It is our hard earned money after all. Even if we saved up for trading and entered the market with a mindset that we’re ready to lose it, we still feel bad on losing.
Absolutely, emotion is an important asset in trading....it serves to reinforce our learning, to focus, and to reward ourselves when things go well :)

Jenner

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
Nobody is perfect. At any given point of time, any body can be frustrated due to some losses, bad performance but patience is the key.
Patience is indeed the most underestimated tool in trading.....so many times, doing nothing, is the best and the hardest thing to do.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I agree. Learning to sit on one's hands sometimes seems absolutely impossible, especially when one is a newbie.

• 👍
Reactions: Jenner
Apr 25, 2021
Yeah.

Why I only place trades when I am not at work, I only let myself close trades while I work.

And I only can place a trade at work if I have the time to properly analyze the market.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
All of us forex traders know how frustrating forex can be sometimes. But one thing that i have realised is that its all about your trading mindset. We have to learn to accept failures and if we are able to do that, half the problems are solved.

Fritz Fabiano

Jan 7, 2021
It is very easy for us to get frustrated but that is okay, it happens. Best thing is to take a break from trading and spend some times on your hobby and then come back to trading
Taking out time for yourself when dealing with challenge is not selfish rather it's important.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I agree. People underestimate the importance of rest and leisure and their effects on productivity.

Todor

Trader
Dec 16, 2020
The most frustrated thing in forex for me was when i was not able to control my emotions, as a result indulged in revenge trading and that's obviously gave me losses.

SmartX

May 27, 2021
The most frustrated thing in forex for me was when i was not able to control my emotions, as a result indulged in revenge trading and that's obviously gave me losses.
Yeah mate, emotions can be a great threat to trading, I often meditate to keep myself calm and not to lose patience, you can also try that.

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Some traders suffer frustration when the price is always opposite from their orders. If entered, buy price quoted is heading to the bottom.
It they entered the sell price goes up.
I think this is due to lack of experience and knowledge in the business.
What do you think?
If you have a plan /strategy it shouldn’t be that fustrating