Frustration in Forex

Andromathis

Trader
Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately, indeed, sometimes there are market disappointments, but if you draw conclusions and analyze the mistakes, then everything will be fine.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
Opinion on Forex trading does not change immediately. First comes the understanding that not everything is as simple as it seemed from the very beginning.

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
I agree with you.
In forex trading nobody is perfect. Every trader need to learn more and more, time to time. The trading market is not a static market. Its update every time every moment.
Moreover patient is key to success. After loses don't be upset. Just start again new.

Thank you..
That's a good approach. Yes, we can always start afresh.

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
Actually its not right that ti start trading business. When a new trader start trading business with small knowledge then he suffer loses and going to frustrated.
So first know more about forex trading.
I agree! The first step should always be learning and to research well, then only a beginner should start to trade

divinamarine

Trader
May 19, 2020
In traders frustration is due lack of experience or when they get failed in their trades .So traders should practice trading activities and take trading decision wisely.

• 👍
Reactions: trader_67

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
Some traders suffer frustration when the price is always opposite from their orders. If entered, buy price quoted is heading to the bottom.
It they entered the sell price goes up.
I think this is due to lack of experience and knowledge in the business.
What do you think?
Yes sometimes sh*t happens I think it is part of the business. Losses is integral part of trading they motive us to research and become better. It's important that newbies get correct understanding of the notion of profitable trading - a mix of winning and losing trades with end result being positive return on capital

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234 and GazFx

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
You will never control the emotion associated with a losing trade. We're just not built that way. Every losing trade is frustrating, no matter how long you have been trading for, or how much experience you have gained. I hate losses, but I accept them and move on. What else can you do?

If you know your strategy inside-out, you'll also know that it has winning and losing streaks. It's your job, as a trader, to analyze your strategy's win/lose ratio, and more importantly its risk/reward ratio. What's your win/lose and risk/reward ratio? What do you really know and understand about your strategy?

My personal strategy delivers around a 50%-60% win rate, so I know up-front that 40% - 50% of my trades will be losers. They are frustrating, but I accept them and move on! My risk/reward is1:3 or better, averaging 45-50 pips on a loser, and 150 pips plus on a winner. I know this about my strategy because I am constantly monitoring its performance, and that gives me the confidence to consistently trade my signals. I still get frustrated, but I know my next reward is not far away!

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Trading is a stressful, frustrating and often very lonely work, unfortunately. One just has to get used to it.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think this also depends on the person but some see it as challenging (in a good way), and it's good for those who prefer to work alone.
I agree. I have no doubt there are plenty of people out there who make a good living from trading on their own. One simply should be very self-aware regarding whether that is for them or not, once they learn enough about trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Frustration in any trade or professional life will lead towards loss. People often tend to take wrong decision out of frustration so be careful especially while trading in forex.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
People say we should leave our emotions out of trading, but feeling frustration on losses in almost inevitable. It is our hard earned money after all. Even if we saved up for trading and entered the market with a mindset that we’re ready to lose it, we still feel bad on losing.

• 👍
Reactions: Jenner