Frustration in Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, Jun 2, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Some traders suffer frustration when the price is always opposite from their orders. If entered, buy price quoted is heading to the bottom.
    It they entered the sell price goes up.
    I think this is due to lack of experience and knowledge in the business.
    What do you think?

2. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Sounds like no strategy, and zero money management!

SweetPrincess likes this.
  3. Derry

Derry Trader

Yes, it's no use to blame bad luck or something else other than a lack of experience. No hurry, don't trade large sums right away, you should first study, and then start trading and even sometimes take justifiable risks.

4. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

I suffered a lot in my demo account, but not at all in my live account! Basically, I didn’t know what is going to next movements in my practice account because then my trading skill was ZERO. By the way, now I trade based on my technical and news trading analysis experience; so I don’t lose my hope with my SL. Yes, I do live trading mistakes and I also take care of them by using notebook on off days of market.

5. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

You are right, lack of knowledge and experience is mainly responsible for this issue! Good skilled Forex traders don’t lose their hope because they believe their trading skill, in their trading they are able to recover their small losses so smartly because of their trading knowledge and experience.

6. Max Power

Max Power Newbie

The person who enters must know better than anyone that the market will not always be stable and there will be risks of loss at all times.

7. Rickie

Rickie Trader

Every time you face a situation where the market is against you, you should postpone trading until better times. It's all about your psychological stability. Lose balance and lose everything.
    In order not to get into a difficult situation, you must initially trade in the right direction or wait until the price returns to your side. It depends on the strategy. Get knowledge and improve your strategy.

8. bmf

bmf Newbie

According to the FX Magnets newsroom specially from Fca TALKING ABOUT CLONS , basically they are nothing but the THEFT done by the scammers.Other Frustating things which we observed over the years are
    • Bullshit Predictions /No one exactly predict the jump and slushing down of the currency
    • The decline of Prime Brokerage
    • Marketting at the edge of technology .

9. inggo

inggo Master Trader

I got one good solution for frustrations? simply dont think about it and push forward, just like how melting ice finds its way back to the see from the top of the mountains, like everything will fall into place sooner or later, u make it or lose all of it, these are the only two options i would say! lol..