Forex Optimum - review

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
I've tried BO too. I did only three deals, two of which turned out to be profitable! I also got lucky! )

Maxi89

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
It's good that you got lucky, but you can't only count on luck, sooner or later it might end, and then it'll be very unpleasant...

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
You're absolutely right, for serious trading you need a normal strategy and following money management.

Maxi89

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
You're absolutely right, for serious trading you need a normal strategy and following money management.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
By the way, how did you come to the conclusion that on forex you need to follow risk management and a certain strategy?

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Probably I'm like everybody else - after I drained a few deposits, counting only on luck, I started studying the math part) ???

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
It's strange that after you drained your money you didn't leave forex, I've got a lot of friends with stories like yours, but they just left forex, thinking that it's a scam...)

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
The fact of the matter is, before I drained my money, many times I was told about the need to follow MM and the strategy, but I hoped for the best, so after the deposit drain, I understood clearly that it was completely my fault.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
At first I decided to choose something simple like combinations of different SMA indicators, there were only 3 of them, with different periods, and I must say the strategy was very profitable, I mastered it in a couple hours.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
My first strategy was not so easy to master since I decided to choose the ishimoku indicator one... it speaks for itself)))

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
No, ishimoku is one of the most complex indicators that I've ever encountered, even the Japanese themselves can't understand it... why even get it in the first place?

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
Well, I don't know how to put it, but at first I was attracted to the very high profit indicators of this strategy, ishimoku was showing very good results, and since I was a newbie and wanted fast results, I got pulled into it)

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
I guess so) Although I get why you did it, I was a newbie too at one time and I know at the beginning how bad you wanna make fast money, but that usually is the reason many newcomers drain their deposits and get burned out...

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
I also wanted to quit after I drained my deposit, but my stubborness helped me through and I started trading with a simpler strat and pretty soon I started to see results. Although I made mistakes, but they were happened a lot less often, and if my broker had some kind of study program, I wouldn't have made those mistakes.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Well, in that way forex optimum is more pleasant and friendly to newbies, since it has it's own study program where you can get lots of theoretical knowledge and some experience, strengthen as a trader.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
I believe any successful trader has had a rough start of his or her career) But I'm a little bit luckier, because I didn't drain the deposit but actually doubled it, although I drained it in the long run, but just the fact that as a newby I was able to make +100% to the deposit is pretty cool)

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
It doesn't matter by how much you made a plus, the main thing is that it happened purely by accident. A successful trader in my opinion is one who can steadily make money on forex.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
That's impossible, there isn't any stability on forex and there never was, there can't be because it's based on the market and the situation here can change any second, which can be caused by even the most irrelevant economic event.

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
I agree with you about instability, but our job as traders is to react to all market fluctuations and somehow manage to make money at it, too.