Forex Brokers Bonuses, can You Really Withdraw them?

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
The broker I trade with profiforex offers bonuses especially to new traders but you have the opportunity of trading and earning profit with it. And you can be able to withdraw it.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I have a bad experience, that not all broker allows to withdraw earned bonuses, even if you meet all promo's conditions. This is one reason why I have changed my previous broker to FreshForex. My friend trades with it for a long time and didn't have any problems with withdrawal. I have already used its promos where I could withdraw bonus and everything was OK. Now I use new “Rebate of the future” promo. It allows to return some spread and withdraw it every week.+

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
The broker I trade with profiforex offers bonuses especially to new traders but you have the opportunity of trading and earning profit with it. And you can be able to withdraw it.

Could you please give more information about profiforex's bonuses offers to new traders?

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Many brokers offer bonuses and the percentage varies. Some allows you to withdrawal like in profiforex they give 10% bonus when you open an account with them ,you can also withdrawal your bonus or trade with it to yield profit.