RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
I've returned, perhaps a bit more than I was before. Is it possible to add indicator buffers for the Fib levels? I'm still using EAbuilder to develop and they need their buffers. Thanks

Last edited:

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
Perhaps this will be added in the next version of the indicator.
Thank you. I don't want to overwhelm you, but I think the swing high and swing low close prices for their respective candle sticks would be very helpful buffers as well. Maybe even being able to compare how long ago the swing high was and how long ago the swing low was would help us to identify current trend direction with buffers as simple as how long ago each swing occurred, which is already displayed on the chart when the indicator is used. We could compare those buffers (candle closes at swings and time since each swing) to determine trend direction, reversals, and trend continuations. It's nowhere near as complex a task as I initially brought up. Maybe traders who like Dinapoli's would want those levels as buffers too. Thanks for your consideration.

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
The V line referenced in the code is definitely worth adding as well. The float time, float volume left and float volume also.