Does this happened to you?

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
Yes it happened many times I missed good market move due to some other work or busy time in job. but it is never too late in forex. You can avail any other time. A good and managed trader need not worry he can make profits low or high in any move of the market. market works 24 hours so not be tense on missing positions. just see your capital management.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
It can happen to anyone. Sometimes when am attending to other things, I sometimes know when to enter the market, but I can't leave what am doing. Unless you are free and could not enter the market, that is when it is most painful.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
It happened many times I missed good move of the market . Now I analyze market and putpending orders , It is a good idea toavail trding when You are not in front of trading terminal . I do not maky myself tense on this issue . In market I canget more good chances to trade.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
It's amazing that many people have begun to realize that making money may be easy, but keeping it is not. Ironically, successful trading depends on great extent, on our mental conditions while our markets orders are still open.

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
have you missed good trades that you wanted to make just because you weren't in fornt of the trading platform?

I mean, that when you recognize a pattern being built, you have to wait untill it will be fulfilled right? but you can't be all the time in front of the trading platform and in front of all the currencies...

Do you have this problem?

very interesting.
I just hope that I would have missed bad trades that I shouldn't make just because I were in front of the trading platform.