How much time you spent for trading ?

Apr 17, 2012
Some people are setting in front of the monitor for about 8 hours daily, waiting for only one chance, when I get 30 - 40 pips, that is enough for me per day.

As far as I concerned - well I don't have a definite time i just trade all day just because am really loved the trading investment and right now i don't really have much time for myself anymore all i do will my time is trade and trade all day so i don't have a definite time -

What about you?:cool:

bullnbear

Trader
May 30, 2012
It depends for me.

I use the bullpips strategy with good success but do spend about 5 hours with the charts. Sometimes I'm happy to sit there longer depending how much pips I'm making!!

;)

Apr 17, 2012
It depends for me.

I use the bullpips strategy with good success but do spend about 5 hours with the charts. Sometimes I'm happy to sit there longer depending how much pips I'm making!!

;)

Yes,I agree with you my friend, this is a very interesting strategy. If you have been struggling to make a consistent profit or simply want an easy way to trade and make a regular, fruitful income- use this strategy guys.

BullPips is not a brainless trading “robot” nor is it a method with a thousand indicators and chart tools that will hinder rather than help. It is simply a vehicle to empower you with the ability to make a very positive change to your trading future.:)

Kathia

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Peter,
It depends on the type of trader you are. Are you trading for all that time or analysing your charts? To trade any timeframe you need to see the ‘’big picture’’. This would of course involve checking the higher timeframes down to the lower ie. ‘’top down analysis’’… studying your charts from the weekly downwards.
Trading for only a few hours a day is not enough to become professional in the field or profitable in the long term. New traders who think they can come in from work and place a few trades after a ‘’beer’’ or two are only fooling themselves and will be among the 95-97% who lose money and give up. They become impatient and feel they can’t do it. But it is the lack of time spent at it that is causing them to fail. To succeed in any field we need to devote as much time as we can.
To become a professional trader, as much time as possible should be spend analysing the charts – the movement and behaviours of specific pairs. Also fundamental analysis is essential – keeping up with news and economic events.
Trading any timeframe without analysing longer term timeframes is almost trading blindly. I also spend a lot of time updating my trading and money management plan and reviewing trades I took in my trading journal. I go over each one to see what I did right, what I did wrong and how I can improve.
Kathia

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
since i shifted to position trading and swinging, I spend less hours a day looking at the charts, I look at the 4h 1d 1w for possible entries, but i remember when i first joined hotforex and was a scalper back then , it was like 8-12 hours and for some reason you never get bord looking at candle sticks going up and down lol.. but i guess we tens to adjust our trading style to suit our daily routine :D

Apr 17, 2012
i spend more than 4 hours in forex trading. it is really a goodjob and a good source of earning money.

I think Forex is the only one business which can bring a lot of profit (if one can make right decision in right time) in a small time, so I think it's a very interesting business and I enjoy all the moment of trading Forex.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would agree with Katia's post, for newbies it will take longer to do the top-down read outs before placing trades where as traders with some experience, can do the same thing in a short amount of time..
In other words, the more experienced you are, the lesser time you would need to do the analysis.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
In beginning I spend most of the time to learn trading. It teach me many things to know right time for trading according to my time zone . Now I am doing 2 to 3 hours daily trading . Some days I just watch market not trade at all .When find good move I open positions.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
now a days with all the typhoons going on in south east asia its down to 2-3 days a week :( about 1-2 hours a days just checking the charts mostly

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I am trading 6-7 hours a day. Looking to get 20-30 pips per day. Sometimes I take the day off when my daily target is reached but since I am fxjunkie then it`s hard to keep away from trading.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
It depends to trader to trader. If you are a newbie then you should spend more time in order to learn Forex trading as much as possible as you can but if you are an experienced traders then you should better spend your time to analyzing charts, indicators etc and find out much better trading strategy. I have been trading for long period of time and still now i spend couple of hours to learn something new about Forex market.

I'm medically retired. Yet, I approach Forex as a full-time job (shows my "greed factor.") LOL I trade the NY cycle and am 1 hr behind them. So, I'm up around 6/6:30, cook breakfast for my Goffin Cockatoo, Skipper, and I so I'll be at the computer at NY open. I trade til 11am when Skip starts telling me it's time to go to coffee and we head for Starbucks. I'm back by 12:30 and continue to trade til about 3pm, NY close. That's my day.