Videos about MetaTrader Manager and Administrator settings and plugins

JesusECN

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
Hello,

I have been working for various brokers in the past, gaining lots and lots of inside knowledge of the inner kitchen. It has been some time now, i wanted to take all the industry's dirty bastards down. So this is day one. I will keep on posting videos, files, articles and what ever it takes to stop what is going on now - cheating, manipulating, lying and scamming people of their money. I will open similar threads on various forum to attract as many attention as possible. I will share my Facebook profile so everyone can get united.

First i will present you video evidence of various settings, tweaks and plugins a broker can do with the so called trading platform "MetaTrader" backend platforms "Manager" and "Administrator". I will fulfill your requests. The videos should completely remove the doubts that have been up untill now. The majority of people are aware of what's happening but, they still for some reason keep on trading with Market Makers and especially MetaTrader.

So my first video shows how a broker can easily inject prices into the market to create spikes of various sizes and if needed hunt your stops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyUlW5cYWYU&feature=related

JesusECN

Trader
Dec 13, 2011

JesusECN

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
Forex-Tsd has removed this thread, in e-mail they commented that they are afraid of MetaQuotes taking legal action against them. ForexFactory has moved my thread to the "Under evaluation" forum and suspended my right to post freely. Be sure to spread the word amongst the people - share these videos. I'll keep on making them.

JesusECN

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
I'll just copy my post from another forum

Hello Guys,

Since MetaQuotes has managed to close down every single video on the websites i have posted on - YouTube, Vimeo, Veoh, Dailymotion, MegaVideo, Facebook etc. i have opened up a website in order to prevent further "Right infringement" war that i cannot prevent.

In my website EcnJesus.com you will find all the removed videos, which i will continue on making, together with freshly update MetaTrader Manager and Administrator help files.

So if any of you might share the videos on Forex Factory and Forex-Tsd, since i ain't allowed there for obvious reasons, you would help out a lot.

If you have any requests for the videos, or other related materials - just ask.

Last edited:

JesusECN

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
I haven't found any copyright claim in the help files. That means you can freely share them.

As for the counter-claim, i didn't even have a chance to do it.