Discuss Forex Report Analysis Tool

jnmr1

Trader
Nov 12, 2016
Hello,
When I upload my report and hit submit it get the error "Unrecognized report type." Any ideas?

thank you
james

Attachments

• ReportTester.html
    6.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Paul Barisich

Nov 21, 2016
Hey All,
New to the forum , not new to Oanda. Report look really interesting , just wondering if somebody could help with me producing the html file format needed from oanda. I cant seem to find where to go in Oanda to produce the file needed for this tool.Hoping somebody might be able to help.

Thanks in advance for any help
Cheers
Paul B

Emisu2

Trader
Jan 3, 2017
The tool looks great yet I do not understand where it is coming up with my net profit in pips for EURUSD. I uploaded a report which shows a net profit of -$27.51 over one year with a constant lot value of .01. With no MM applied I would expect to see a net profit in pips of -275.1. Yet I'm getting a value of -1,056.1 pips on the report. Ideas? There are many expired and closed orders, so could that affect things? Could be totally missing something. Thanks in advance. HTML file is attached.

Attachments

• StrategyTester eurusd hourly breakout no MM 2014.htm
    589.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

hawaii

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I've got a report 21MB big. The analyzer says I should upload files smaller than 32MB and doesn't analyze my report...

hawaii

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Unfortunately I get the same error:

File size should be less than 32MB.

And the file is definitely only 21MB big.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry. I have changed one more thing. Please try uploading it again.

If it fails, please, either attach the report here (preferably zipped) or, if you do not want to share it publicly, send it to me via email (webmaster@earnforex.com).

BluePanther

Trader
Nov 5, 2017
Hi!

Due to my roving work demands, I do not often have ready access my MetaTrader platform to obtain trading history, but I am always able to access Myfxbook wherever I go. Myfxbook exports to Microsoft Excel okay, but doesn't export well to .html.

Could you please consider analysis of formats other than .html (specifically .xml or .csv)?

David1234

Trader
Nov 28, 2017
Hi - would it please be possible to modify the 32mb file upload limit ? My files are now c. 45mb just for this year and therefore I can no longer use this great tool without segregating the data.

Thanks

David

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Raising the limit is possible, but processing such big reports would put a lot of strain on the server. I recommend splitting your account statement by generating two reports in MetaTrader using two date ranges.

David1234

Trader
Nov 28, 2017
Thanks - totally understand of course. And for a free service aswell it makes sense.

I have indeed split out the reports into two parts earlier - it's not quite the same of course as statistics such as profit factor are no longer represented accurately over the course of a year. It is something I can live with, however, I would very much appreciate the ability on an ad-hoc basis, perhaps in slow time/over night to have the ability to process the occasional large file so I can get a full year view. If you change your mind, or alternatively if I could provide a link to the file I would be grateful for a parse.

Thanks again for a great service - you really should charge for this - I'd pay !!

Regards

David