Did you earn from Forex?

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
True that! Traders can make money in Forex but generally face problems in sustaining the profits. Getting Consistent profits is tough. It require sheer dedication and practice in Forex. Identifying the opportunities and following a well thought trading plan can help a trader move ahead and earn consistent profits in Forex.
Yeah... sometimes I'm even getting tired of analyzing, but it's all I have to do to make corrections to my trading in order not to lose

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
There is profit from forex of course, and with every year it becomes more and more palpable. but i cannot yet say that I live off of my forex income entirely, although i would like to.

s.taylor

Apr 6, 2017
As said above, i too think the only true mantra to earn from forex is consistency. Earning huge profits once and then making losses will not help you earn reasonable amount consistently. Trading patiently with proper plan can only help the trader to earn from forex. I'm also trying the same!

jameswilliam

Trader
Jan 31, 2017
Same here but i am much sure that after learning this business i will be able to make regular returns.

It is not that easy to earn from forex and not like making 6 figure profits overnight. Of course one can make profits in forex but with time, proper plan, consistent efforts & confidence. Good to hear, that you have self- confidence and believe that you will be able to earn after proper learning.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
At this point I can't show off any great earnings, but I'm earning and that makes me happy. Also, well-known traders inspire me, those who've achieved a lot on forex and who are living prove that anything is possible.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
My average monthly earnings is 500-1500$, I pay attention to limiting losses and controlling risks first and then think about profit. It is very important thing in trading because many traders lose due to improper risk management .

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
If I did not earn on Forex, I would not have registered there.

I hope that every trader should write this statement with confidence because earning money in forex requires skills and those having these required skills are living up a luxury life.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
I didnt earn nothing directly on forex, but i am trading a lot, and I earn money from rebate and cover the loss from forex :)

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
smart one, but is it ur system that is not profitable?
Obviously trading it's not profitable, but at the bottom line i have plus. I trade a lot and doing scalping. My last account lasted for 14 months, at the end i get greedy, and increase my lots and lost everything, but i 14 months I earned on rebate more than was my initional account.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
as i said i am doing scalping, and taking small profits, if my order go in wrong direction i start to doing hedge, and start taking small profits in opposite direction

F

fxclicker

You can earned only if you know what you are doing. Most traders fails that their goal were home run. Bigger home run makes bigger risk, small target makes high probability of achieving it. Lower your goal and have trading strategy that can achieved your small target pips. You might check our style of trading which might help. See more..
[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
I make some money out of forex trading, but for now the income is not that great, though I'm doing my best to make far more money as soon as possible; I'm improving my strategy and upgrading the money management. All in all, I expect the forex profits to increase significantly pretty soon.

PaulHancock

Jun 6, 2017
Trade with futures or stocks in our or american market. Anything is possible if you have time to trade and if you have a good deposit.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
This seems interesting guys. However, not many of us share the same idea about earning from Forex. Some here states that we can earn from it and other that we cannot earn from it. It is good that we are able to share our opinion on this forum as it can be helpful to newbies and also forex traders. We should learn more about forex and explore more ways how we can get something out of it.

Yes, you are right. In order to earn profits in the Forex trading business, you must see to it that you have the right knowledge and skills. It is not a business that you are going to be skilled over night or a hobby or a get-rich-quick scheme. You must earn it and be patient and have discipline in trading so that you can become successful and be profitable.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I have been doing Forex trading since 2010! In addition, from the last 2 years I am making regular money, but I have no specific monthly target! I just wait for the good opportunity of market! In addition, Forex trading can be a decent way of money making! But, new traders have to work hard in their practice sessions a lot.

David Smith

Trader
Jul 11, 2017
www.fxvps.pro
yes, i am able to earn from forex business. This is not hard to make money from forex. you need to give concentration for your learning and practice. you must gain from Forex