Chat With Me If You Want A Mentor :)

aforexlife

Trader
Dec 14, 2010
Hey guys!
I've been trading for 6 years, 5 of them successfully.
Lately, I've felt like I needed a new project and as all I can really offer has to do with forex, I started up a forex education website and part of the site is my offer to mentor a number of people.
If you're interested, we can chat on this thread.

Cheers! :)

forexclay

Trader
Dec 28, 2010
Hilton Head, SC
Thanks for the post, i am new to the site but not new to forex. But i have not made any money in the forex market as of yet! I am looking for a mentor, but not sure what I am looking for in that mentor. So i am open to see what/how this idea is to work, so please explain what you are thinking on the mentoring. Thanks again for the post and look forward to your post

Jasonnurse87

Trader
Jan 4, 2011
Canada
Hi, I'm a newcomer to Forex... This thread should be very helpful to me... I'll be posting my questions here later.. I still have to gather all my thoughts here... Thanks.

leo

Trader
Jan 6, 2011
Hey guys!
I've been trading for 6 years, 5 of them successfully.
Lately, I've felt like I needed a new project and as all I can really offer has to do with forex, I started up a forex education website and part of the site is my offer to mentor a number of people.
If you're interested, we can chat on this thread.

Cheers! :)

Wow, thanks for sharing as I need to know more about forex because im still new to this. Its really a big help for me.

aforexlife

Trader
Dec 14, 2010
hey everyone!
thanks to forexclay for letting me know that people were responding! I didn't realize it until he messaged me on my website.
To anyone who is interested, I will be running a trade room aswell as system education on [link removed]
It's currently in the process of being built, but it will be open in a matter of days.
Feel free to make an account and keep an eye out for new site features!