Forex Managed Account + Mentoring

triger

Trader
May 27, 2013
I'm offering Forex Managed Account program for retail traders.

If you're interested in find someone to help you in your trading journey and if you're looking for someone to learn from, maybe I can help you.

A little bit about myself: I've started trading from 2008, being successful in the last 2 years and currently I'm a Forex Managed Account, managing few accounts for my investors under a trustworthy contract agreement and also providing mentoring and trading education for my clients. I am a self taught trader having spent the past several years developing custom made trading systems and strategies at the same time as building my market knowledge and trading skill set.

Term of business:

1. Minimum Account $5,000 (for now, this will only go higher)
2. The agreement period should be at least 30 days (1 month) and can be subject to any arrangement between the two parties and it can extend as long as the two parties decided to collaborate.
3. Capital protection of 70% (on an 30% loss, the positions are automatically closed off and I can't trade the funds until reactivated by client. In fact I can't start trading the funds until the client puts in the capital protection when they start.)
4. Leverage capital minimum at 50:1.
5. 50% Performance fees, contingent to at least 30% account grow rate.
6. No management fees.
7. Full liquidity and access of funds and ability to close off account(along with its positions) at anytime during market hours.

Basically I'll be managing your account and at the same time I'll be your mentor and I'll provide trading education for you, I won't be paid for my mentoring services, the only money I'll get are from the potential profits I'll be making from your account. This it will be done through online webinar where I'll give explanations in full depth about the trades executed in your account and also I'm open to questions and to give advice and share from my experience this way you will be able to learn from my experience and to understand better the way I trade.

I'm in opinion that the best way to learn is by observing in real time how I execute the trades and how I'm managing the risk, of course this is just my personal opinion.

As you can see my business model is different not only that I'll be managing your account but also at the same time I'll provide you mentorship and assistance, this way you will be able to learn from my experience and to understand better the way I trade.

If you're interested please drop me an email for more information at stefanutlenuta@yahoo.com

triger

Trader
May 27, 2013
If there is anyone interested in this please don't hesitated to drop me an email. But at this stage I only can take one person on board as I onlyhave one free spot left.

Best Regards

triger

Trader
May 27, 2013

If you're interested in find someone to help you in your trading journey and if you're looking for someone to learn from, maybe I can help you.

A little bit about myself: I've started trading from 2008, being successful in the last 2 years and currently I'm a Forex Managed Account, managing few accounts for my investors under a trustworthy contract agreement and also providing mentoring and trading education for my clients. I am a self taught trader having spent the past several years developing custom made trading systems and strategies at the same time as building my market knowledge and trading skill set.

Term of business:

2. The agreement period should be at least 30 days (1 month) and can be subject to any arrangement between the two parties and it can extend as long as the two parties decided to collaborate.
3. Capital protection of 70% (on an 30% loss, the positions are automatically closed off and I can't trade the funds until reactivated by client. In fact I can't start trading the funds until the client puts in the capital protection when they start.)
6. No management fees.
7. Full liquidity and access of funds and ability to close off account(along with its positions) at anytime during market hours.

Basically I'll be managing your account and at the same time I'll be your mentor and I'll provide trading education for you, I won't be paid for my mentoring services, the only money I'll get are from the potential profits I'll be making from your account. This it will be done through online webinar where I'll give explanations in full depth about the trades executed in your account and also I'm open to questions and to give advice and share from my experience this way you will be able to learn from my experience and to understand better the way I trade.

I'm in opinion that the best way to learn is by observing in real time how I execute the trades and how I'm managing the risk, of course this is just my personal opinion.

As you can see my business model is different not only that I'll be managing your account but also at the same time I'll provide you mentorship and assistance, this way you will be able to learn from my experience and to understand better the way I trade.

If you're interested please drop me an email for more information at stefanutlenuta@yahoo.com

triger

Trader
May 27, 2013

Term of business:

6. No management fees.