Change of broker

Dhanad

Trader
Aug 4, 2023
Hello Everyone

I am trading on MT 5 in the past 6 months. Last week, suddenly at 12 o'clock midnight, my account got hanged. The next morning, I saw that the account was not working. After a while, when I tried to login again, a message of 'Authorization failed' was coming. After a while, it was found that the broker had disappeared from MT5's broker list. This thing has 4 working days today.

There is a large equity and profit in that account is there.
What should I do now?
Is there any option to change this broker? If the broker can be changed, then what will be the process, please tell.

Or if there is any other option besides this, then share it.

Thanks

May 13, 2023
Hello Everyone

I am trading on MT 5 in the past 6 months. Last week, suddenly at 12 o'clock midnight, my account got hanged. The next morning, I saw that the account was not working. After a while, when I tried to login again, a message of 'Authorization failed' was coming. After a while, it was found that the broker had disappeared from MT5's broker list. This thing has 4 working days today.

What should I do now?
Is there any option to change this broker? If the broker can be changed, then what will be the process, please tell.

Thanks
Oh, that is too bad. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you contacted the broker directly? It is advisable that the issue be confirmed.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Hello Everyone

What should I do now?

Thanks
It would be useful if you name the broker so you can get specific advice on your issue. However this all seems to suspicious really.